Lets talk about clemson game

Guest Tigereagle03

This line's full potential probably won't be realized till 2013. And I'm not saying that we won't be better in 2012, just that to expect us to start manhandling SEC D-lines from day one because our redhsirt freshmen practice against Lemonier and Ford is "misguided."

Ryan

Nevermind... re-read statement and answered my own question.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we beat Clemson handily and Chizik puts an old-school beatdown on Yabbo Dabo at midfield after the game and shuts up that Bammer yapper.

WDE

I think we beat Clemson handily and Chizik puts an old-school beatdown on Yabbo Dabo at midfield after the game and shuts up that Bammer yapper.

WDE

That should be as fun to watch as the game!

I think that this year we don't miss the 5 most important tackles of the game, and beat the dog snot out of Clemson. Seriously though, if you watch last years game, you can probably find five tackles that, if made, would have gotten us much closer to winning. I'm thinking we're tied 14 all at half, and in the second half AU rolls:

35-14

When are tickets available?   

Probably not long after season tickets go on sale, which is usually sometime the first week of June. Maybe someone else has something a little more exact?

I know a man that bought 21 of them a few days ago...so i would say they are now.

I know a man that bought 21 of them a few days ago...so i would say they are now.

Wonder who that man was?  ;)  I just paid a buddy who is a Falcon's season ticket holder for four club level tickets.  Going to the Dome BABY!  WDE! 

WDE

I don't think we're going to be beat anybody handily until this defense proves it can consistently stop somebody. I fully expect our defense to be significantly improved, but they've got to show it first.

I think we out play them on Defense and get a 245 yrd rushing game  :we:

awright 43, i just cant help myself ...

245???  not 250 or 240 or even 225 ... 245???  you have a problem with commitment dont you??? you dont want to give us that 5 extra yards and get to the more impressive looking 250 ... come on man!  you can go there!  all the cool people are doing it!  come on ... go for the 250 ...

(all above was said in the most good natured and sarcastic ribbing that i could possibly muster through typing ...  ;D)

245???  not 250 or 240 or even 225 ... 245???  you have a problem with commitment dont you??? you dont want to give us that 5 extra yards and get to the more impressive looking 250 ... come on man!  you can go there!  all the cool people are doing it!  come on ... go for the 250 ...

(all above was said in the most good natured and sarcastic ribbing that i could possibly muster through typing ...  ;D)

Ok here we gooooooo... 253 yrds rushing  :laugh:

I'll take 2xx yard rushing, heck even 201.  I'm just stoked about the game!  I haven't been to a game since the opener against Arky St in 2010!  Let's hope this coming season will end up being the pleasant surpirse that season was!  WDE! 

Ok here we gooooooo... 253 yrds rushing  :laugh:

much, much better!

Wonder who that man was?  ;)  I just paid a buddy who is a Falcon's season ticket holder for four club level tickets.  Going to the Dome BABY!  WDE! 

Is this who I think it is?

Is this who I think it is?

Unfortunately, we've never had the pleasure of meeting, so I'm not sure who you think I am, but a virtual "War Eagle" to you sir, and thank you for your contribution to us Auburn addicts, I mean this site.  :thumbsup:

I say we chant YABO DABO as we finish the game victorious!

:laugh::thumbsup:

While I'm thinking about it, the key matchup in this one will be our defensive line against their offensive line. Expect to see blue in the Clemson backfield quite frequently. They lost three starters along the offensive front, which is the one place that Dabo hasn't really recruited all that well.

Archived