Prayers please.

Wareagletd

I lost my grandpa this morning at 12:37. He was one of the greatest men I have ever known. He served in WW2 and was very prideful about the great nation that we live in. If y'all wouldn't mind, please pray for my family and I in the days ahead. Thanks and War Eagle!

I lost my grandpa this morning at 12:37. He was one of the greatest men I have ever known. He served in WW2 and was very prideful about the great nation that we live in. If y'all wouldn't mind, please pray for my family and I in the days ahead. Thanks and War Eagle!

Sorry for your loss. Lost my mom about 6 months back. Be well and be safe yourself. You have my prayers.

Thanks to your grandpa for his service to our country.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Prayers sent.... your grandpa was part of the greatest generation who grew up in the United States during the Great Depression, and then went on to fight in World War II. My Dad was part of that generation and came back from WWII as a disabled vet. Greatest man I ever knew

Archived