Re: ESPN railing

AUwenMD

No. A little mystery is good for a fella ;D

How are things?

Will get 3rd culture results around lunch. 2nd was still positive.

ESPN is huge, but I am all for Auburn people holding them accountable and pressing them when they sell us short. ESPN has their favorites like every network and they will promote them just like they did yesterday: NCs & programs on the rise in ESPN's mind. There are MANY fan bases out there wanting MORE coverage that think they are more deserving than Auburn. ESPN gets complaints about this all the time. We just need to make sure we are a vocal MAJORITY when sold short. They are in the biz of making money and will make moves based on perceived ROI very similar to bowl games looking at what schools historically travel well.

War Eagle !  

While patting ourselves on our overinflated ego's back repeatedly. The only thing I would like to cut BSPN from is ever covering college football again.

Jack Arute said they were among the worst things to ever happen to college football. I totally agree.

I'm impress tt you listen to someone almost as old as me.

He's half your age ;)

Wow, Jack's hit triple digits already?

You've made Bird very proud!  Keep up the good work! :laugh:

you can't handle the truth

ESPN is huge, but I am all for Auburn people holding them accountable and pressing them when they sell us short. ESPN has their favorites like every network and they will promote them just like they did yesterday: NCs & programs on the rise in ESPN's mind. There are MANY fan bases out there wanting MORE coverage that think they are more deserving than Auburn. ESPN gets complaints about this all the time. We just need to make sure we are a vocal MAJORITY when sold short. They are in the biz of making money and will make moves based on perceived ROI very similar to bowl games looking at what schools historically travel well.

War Eagle !  

There's an easier and more decisive way to get the attention we fans all want from the media, including bspn.  Put a dominating product on the field consistantly, compete for championships year in and year out.  Then the media can't help but mention your name in every breath. 

Being the vocal majority, complainig about exposure does very little unless the team/coaches backs it up on the field.

I bet if we had some crazy uniform changes for A-day we would have made it on ESPNU.  :laugh:

doubt it unless they were making fun of us.

Archived