Tre-Day

PokerJokerAU

I think Omac's role is being kept under the sheets for now.

I would imagine the Omac sweep will make an apperance once the season starts.

This is correct.  I think you will see plenty of speed sweeps.  OMac will be a weapon in the slot and in the backfield.  He can go 70 yds any play.

I think any of our backs can go 70 yards in one play. Omac is straight line fast but has a ton of trouble making cuts without falling down. Remember last year Luper said Mason was just as fast and we all know Grant is a burner. Both of those guys are also MUCH harder to bring down.   I hope I'm wrong but I feel like Omac is going to have to develop into a great pass catcher to see many touches. I'm sure I'll get dogged for saying that but it is my honest opinion.

Chimes, I tend to agree with you.  I think we will see the sweep just not as often.  If KF is the starter, we will have the dual threat QB, which will open the sweep.  But as you mentioned, I believe his catches will go up this year.  Omac is a weapon and they will find a way to get him in.  Just ready for fall! :tdau:

This is correct.  I think you will see plenty of speed sweeps.  OMac will be a weapon in the slot and in the backfield.  He can go 70 yds any play.

I think any of our backs can go 70 yards in one play. Omac is straight line fast but has a ton of trouble making cuts without falling down. Remember last year Luper said Mason was just as fast and we all know Grant is a burner. Both of those guys are also MUCH harder to bring down.   I hope I'm wrong but I feel like Omac is going to have to develop into a great pass catcher to see many touches. I'm sure I'll get dogged for saying that but it is my honest opinion.

I don't know if blakely can L Owens ran him down from behind during the game.

I was sitting right in front of where that play happened, about 20 rows up. I'm sure 99% of the people in the stadium were watching Blakely break into the open field and sprint for 20+ yards, but I was watching LO the whole way with my jaw dropped. Ladarious is SERIOUSLY fast.

I was sitting right in front of where that play happened, about 20 rows up. I'm sure 99% of the people in the stadium were watching Blakely break into the open field and sprint for 20+ yards, but I was watching LO the whole way with my jaw dropped. Ladarious is SERIOUSLY fast.

He is scary fast, especially for a DE  :o  :we:

Archived