Saturday's A-Day MVP is

plunk-it

Hello to the AE family, I am very happy to be a new member. I have been reading AE boards daily for the last few months and finally decided to join. This seem like a pretty unique web site and I could not resist being a part of it. I actually first discovered this site on the day TJ flipped, it helped make a crap day better. Anyways WAR EAGLE and I look forward to sacrificing lots of my personal life to talk everything Auburn with y'all.

Now to answer the topic question...

O: Quan Bray

D: Dee Ford

I would say KF but not sure he will play enough which seems like common opinion. Looking forward to seeing Zeke since KF seems to be "the guy" and CM is nursing his shoulder. I also agree that Shon is the real MVP, so happy for him and proud of our coaches for the way they had his back through it all.

Hello to the AE family, I am very happy to be a new member. I have been reading AE boards daily for the last few months and finally decided to join. This seem like a pretty unique web site and I could not resist being a part of it. I actually first discovered this site on the day TJ flipped, it helped make a crap day better. Anyways WAR EAGLE and I look forward to sacrificing lots of my personal life to talk everything Auburn with y'all.

I would say KF but not sure he will play enough which seems like common opinion. Looking forward to seeing Zeke since KF seems to be "the guy" and CM is nursing his shoulder. I also agree that Shon is the real MVP, so happy for him and proud of our coaches for the way they had his back through it all.

Best user name in the history of the solar system.

I echo your sentiments on Shon. What a fascinating story.

Do you think he would have been 'processed' by the lil' man in tuscaloosa?

Corey Grant. Book it.

I think Grant will have a good day, but all reports seem to indicate that Mason is the man...

I agree with you, but I think CG has some serious big play potential...not that TM doesn't, but I just think Saturday is gonna be CG's day. War A-day Corey, prove me right man!

O = Sammie Coates                                                                                                                                                D = J Whitehead                                                                                                                                                                  Cant wait til Saturday!!!!  :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:               

Best user name in the history of the solar system.

I echo your sentiments on Shon. What a fascinating story.

Do you think he would have been 'processed' by the lil' man in tuscaloosa?

Haha thanks I thought long and hard about my username. CGC has such a defined jaw line and looks like he could take a punch from Tyson easily. I don't know if the little man would have been able to straight up process him since he had cancer, but I guarantee he would have if he could. To  :devil: players are just another number and can be dropped at will.

O = Sammie Coates                                                                                                                                                D = J Whitehead                                                                                                                                                                  Cant wait til Saturday!!!!  :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:               

Sammie Coates was the name the kept popping up in my mind on offense and I didn't want to go with the partyline pick of the rest of the board in CG.

On d I agree that J Whitehead is a sweet choice, but I think Kris Frost might shine.

The new fullback if he is allowed to play will be the buzz after we stop talking about whoever breaks the long run. Bc lets be honest its been a while since we've had anything like him

Sanders on d. Bc I think fast and aggressive in this defense will fit him well. Or maybe frost on d.

I'm going with my two buddies on the team Travante Stallworth and Chris Davis! Get em boys!

Jay Prosch and Dee Ford

Like many have said, probably will not get a long look at many starters.... however may see more of Jay, because of desire to see how others backs perform while he's on the field.  Also believe we might get a large dose of Dee Ford, so as to better pressure and evaluate offense... not that the snaps wouldn't do him a world of good.

Archived