2013 5* TE O.J. Howard (Alabama signee)

BurtonJ20

I would really like for OJ to flip to Auburn.

I would really like the best tight end in the country to flip to Auburn too.

Captain Obvious to the rescue!!!!

:tease:

Better than Captain Hindsight!!!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is going to really mess with the turds heads and wait till NSD and FAX the LOI to Auburn and a FAX to bama saying "War Eagle!"....  Just wait...

I would record that one and never delete it! That would be AUSOME!!! :wareagle:

Not to burst bubble of anyone but this guy will not be back on the AU campus. If he is call me out in this thread. He may flip to somewhere else which i doubt but it won't be to AU. War Eagle!

Not to burst bubble of anyone but this guy will not be back on the AU campus.

That remains to be seen.

Guest Tigereagle03

Not to burst bubble of anyone but this guy will not be back on the AU campus. If he is call me out in this thread. He may flip to somewhere else which i doubt but it won't be to AU. War Eagle!

Im gonna respectivly disagree.. That is all..

Prrroooooooooooooooooovvvvve Iiiiiit.  ;D

He is going to really mess with the turds heads and wait till NSD and FAX the LOI to Auburn and a FAX to bama saying "War Eagle!"....  Just wait...

Watching the fax girl pick that one up would be hilarious!

Watching the fax girl pick that one up would be hilarious!

Do you mean horse face???   ;D

Is OJ set on playing TE in college?  If we offer him as a wide receiver, would this be enticing to him?  Are we interested in him as a receiver?

I can guarantee you OJ will be back on campus.  Not guaranteeing he will switch but he will visit multiple times.  He is one of our top targets.

Just out of curiosity, do you have any particular reason to believe the OJ ship hasn't sailed to Bama? I've been thinking he's a goner since AJ but I've held on to a little hope that he may come on as WR.

Have we offered him as a wide receiver?  If we did, would it sway him our direction?

There has been talk of his wanting to play WR but I read someone post recently that he really likes TE, so  :dunno:

I'm pretty sure that he is capable of either. If he's looking at depth charts at AU, it would seem to me that he would likely get pt faster at WR but that's just my guess.

Josh McNeil just committed to the turds,does this change our stance with OJ?

No, They were planning on 2 TEs anyway.

Just out of curiosity, do you have any particular reason to believe the OJ ship hasn't sailed to Bama? I've been thinking he's a goner since AJ but I've held on to a little hope that he may come on as WR.

It has not sailed because Foster and the coaches are still recruiting him and OJ is at least listening.

It has not sailed because Foster and the coaches are still recruiting him and OJ is at least listening.

Which is why the super season Lutz and Parks and co. will have from the TE spot will influence him.    :we:

Turds got a late commitment last night from another Top 10 TE, Josh McNeil.  He is rivals 10th ranked TE from Durham NC.  Is this telling or did they need two TE signed this year?

Turds got a late commitment last night from another Top 10 TE, Josh McNeil.  He is rivals 10th ranked TE from Durham NC.  Is this telling or did they need two TE signed this year?

http://mobile.al.com/advmobile/db_96752/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=uISFk1GO

Since you're "always around", read the thread before updating.  ;) 

http://mobile.al.com/advmobile/db_96752/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=uISFk1GO

Since you're "always around", read the thread before updating.  ;) 

It's early.  :laugh:  More coffee. 

o.k., thanks. I don't feel as good about OJ as I did about RF. It would be a pleasant surprise to flip him.

I would really like for OJ to flip to Auburn.

Yep.

Well thought out post.

Same for yours. It added so much to the thread. Thanks for sharing  :-\

Archived