Shon Coleman

DThriftWarEagle

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shon will not only play, he will be starting before his career at AU is over. May take some time for his body to be able to adapt to long term endurance, but I fully believe he plays!

Cannot wait until that announcement comes over the loud speakers at JHS. The noise will be deafening.

Hes always been lean. When he signed he didnt look like an olinemen to me. He darn sure played like one. He could carry 40 -50 more lbs on his frame. I dont think we will have to worry about him getting too fat.

Hes always been lean. When he signed he didnt look like an olinemen to me. He darn sure played like one. He could carry 40 -50 more lbs on his frame. I dont think we will have to worry about him getting too fat.

^^^^THIS. He looked like he could be a wrestler with the stage name Shon "Crusher" Coleman.

When fall practice starts, we will recieve all of the players weights...correct?

Looks like Shon is getting close to fighting weight!!!!

image.jpg

can you say S............T.................U...................D????????????????????????

:wedance: :wedance:

Most of the prognostcations ive seen on starting lineups or depth charts dont eben mention him. Its like he was almost medically retired ime a little guilty of maybe giving up on him, he just might be a for real stud. 5* 2years to mature having beat the worst opponent any one could evsr face. If his body holds up this could be a wrecking ball.

Archived