Shon Coleman

DThriftWarEagle

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a great young man for never giving up and giving in.

What a great school for standing behind him.

This proves hard work and prayer work.

War Eagle Shon

The power of prayer has been realized.

There's been alot of prayers thrown up for this young man and this goes to show we don't have/serve just a regular God, we have a God that can do anything! Congrats Mr. Coleman.

WDE

As my 4 year old would say ...." OH...MY...GOODNESS!!!" . God is good! This just turned my cloudy day to sunshine ! Wow!  WAR EAGLE!

Awesome, Awesome news! Congrats to SC for never giving up and a special thank you to Coach Chizik for sticking by this young man through truly dark times. Most coaches would not have done so. I feel great just thinking about this story!

Thank you to the doctors and pharmaceutical companies that made his recovery possible. They are the ones that really need to be praised.

I'm very happy to see that he is out there practicing. It will be great to see him run out onto the field.

Thank you to the doctors and pharmaceutical companies that made his recovery possible. They are the ones that really need to be praised.

I'm very happy to see that he is out there practicing. It will be great to see him run out onto the field.

+1

So, this is the way AU "processes" a player. Interesting how it compares to how bammer "processes" a player.

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

Anybody got a tissue?  What great news this is.  And as good as it is for us, think about how Shon and his Mom feel today.  GOD IS GREAT!!!

clearly, he wasn't sitting around waiting for the disease to go away.  do you see the sie of his arms?  he has clearly been no stranger to the weight room.  He looks so svelt!  what an inspiration this young man is!  With Faith, anything is possible!

God Bless you Shon.  WAR EAGLE!

Guest jrljr

I just got to check AE for the first time today and saw the pinned post at the top. My stomach started churning immediately, not knowing what I was gonna see! I could not hold back the tears, I didn't even try!!!

WAR EAGLE SHON COLEMAN!!!!    :aufb:

Archived