Next 10

camyoudigit23

Guest jrljr

1-Toney, 2-J. Smith, 3- Bell, 4-Rettig, 5-Pocic, 6- Crowder, 7-Dye, 8-J Johnson, 9-Howard, 10-Adams.  Heck no, not one bit of inside info.  I just wanted to get this thread moving;  these things are fun!!  C'mon guys, bring it!!

First and last names are appreciated.

1- Cameron Toney, 2- Jason Smith, 3- Vonn Bell, 4- Hayden Rettig, 5- Ethan Pocic, 6- Tyrone Crowder, 7- Tyshon Dye, 8- Jeremy Johnson, 9-O J Howard, 10- Montravous Adams. 4*- 8, 3*-1 (Rettig), 5*-1 (Adams).  That equals 16 commits by the end of high school seasons The other 4, totalling 20, will be 1-DE(4*), 1-LB(3*),1-DB(4*), 1-K(3*), with possibility of kicker commit within the next two weeks.  Summary; 5*-1, 4*-14, 3*-5.  Top 10 class, but much better than previous years because of fits to needs.  Example- 2 of the 3* are kickers, which we will need in two years.  Otherwise, they could have been replaced with 4*s at other positions.  Also, the total of 20 is lower than most years.  Yes, some services only rank top 20, but most give additional points for those over 20.  Keep in mind, all this is off the top of my head; no inside info. ;) ;)

The "Top of Your Head" must be a large and busy Place!!! :laugh:

It's going to be harder and take longer to flip the guys that are currently committed to other schools, i.e. OJ Howard (Turds), Reuben Foster (Turds), Austin Golson (FSU), and Kenny Bigelow (USC).  I think us having a great year will go a long way in swaying these guys if we are relentless in our recruit of them.  But I think the 3 big-time prospects that we need to focus on getting before the end of the summer is these guys that are currently un-committed.  I'm hoping that we will lead for the first 2 after Big Cat Weekend!

1. Vonn Bell

2. Montravius Adams

3. Cooper Bateman

After that, I see the next 7 going like this.

4. Ty Issac

5. Ethan Pocic

6. Jason Smith

7. Khaliel Rodgers

8. Kenny Bigelow

9. OJ Howard

10.  Austin Golson

And then we save Reuben Foster to the end of December if he stays listed as an EE for everybody Christmas Present!!

Nice wish list. I also think Ulric Jones gets his 4th star this year and will become an Auburn Tiger.

Archived