A big change in AU's offense this season...

TigerWar

How hard is something like this to pick up as a player?

A certain OC told me we were catching onto things very quickly...bu what does he know?   :dunno:

:wareagle:

it depends which OC you were talking with.  ;D

:tease:

A certain OC told me we were catching onto things very quickly...bu what does he know?   :dunno:

Franklin...

OC stands for Ousted Coordinator.  :cool:

This surprised me to read. I coach at the high school level and for years our receivers have known that they could run a couple of different routes based on what the defense shows. Our quarterbacks and receivers run through pre-snap reads and hopefully come up with the same solution, and we are running team that throws the ball only out of necessity. I find it difficult to believe we haven't had the ability to alter routes under Malzahn. But it might explain why we couldn't get open against some of the teams we have played.

Guys, Junebug kind of hit it here. I have a hard time believing we have not done this in the past under Malhzan. This isn't new cutting edge stuff. High schools are doing and have been doing it. Now to what extent and detail I have know idea because changing from a 12 yd to a 10 yd route is pretty detailed.

What would Hugh Nall and Noel Mazzone know? They aren't even around the team anymore. ;D

Franklin...

OC stands for Ousted Coordinator.  :cool:

Well played, sir!  :we:

Archived