Kiehl Frazier...

bigblue09

I think if you listen keihl remarks after last sat. scrimmage you have heard that last year he did not GM offense, therefore he cannot held accountable for what some people may call a non productive start at auburn. Step back and the kid mature he will just fine.

I remember my first time writing in English.  :P

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

Yu guys need mature! Even I did not GM offence. How expect Keihl?   ;)

I can't stop laughing....you guys are hilarious.  War Eagle fellas.

Funny?, I think it is tragic.  All you people have done today is weaken a message board.  That's all you've done.

Huh? We're having fun goofing off, joking on bammers. If you think that makes this message board weak, you are more than welcome to go find a "stronger" board elsewhere.

It's a movie reference Red.  Lighten up brother.  It's just another movie reference.  Just a harmless reference to pop culture.  

Apologies. I normally recognize movie references, but it's been too long since I saw that one. If I'd paid attention to who made the comment rather than simply replying, I would have realized something fishy was going on.

No apologies necessary.  I new it might happen when I posted.  Just thought it would be one of the less hip mods though.  You know like..................nevermind, I don't really want to be shown the door.  Have a good one.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

I think if you listen keihl remarks after last sat. scrimmage you have heard that last year he did not GM offense, therefore he cannot held accountable for what some people may call a non productive start at auburn. Step back and the kid mature he will just fine.

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

I am confuse. I think!! :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

No apologies necessary.  I new it might happen when I posted.  Just thought it would be one of the less hip mods though.  You know like..................nevermind, I don't really want to be shown the door.  Have a good one.

:laugh: Well if you're talking about less hips, you must be referring to Golf...

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

rotf lmao x infinity

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

Funny?, I think it is tragic.  All you people have done today is weaken a message board.  That's all you've done.

Huh? We're having fun goofing off, joking on bammers. If you think that makes this message board weak, you are more than welcome to go find a "stronger" board elsewhere.

It's a movie reference Red.  Lighten up brother.  It's just another movie reference.  Just a harmless reference to pop culture.  

Apologies. I normally recognize movie references, but it's been too long since I saw that one. If I'd paid attention to who made the comment rather than simply replying, I would have realized something fishy was going on.

I too didn't realize it was from a movie. Might've helped if you would have included a pic from the scene. ;)

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

I too didn't realize it was from a movie. Might've helped if you would have included a pic from the scene. ;)

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the very blanket of quality posts that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide them.  You want pictures?

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the very blanket of quality posts that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide them.  You want pictures?

LONGEST QUOTE SEQUENCE EVARRRRRRRRR.

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

LONGEST QUOTE SEQUENCE EVARRRRRRRRR.

NOT ANYMORE!!!!

NO!!! I want the TRUTH!!!

I have never suggested Kiehl read a message board thread before.

This will be my first.

I have never suggested Kiehl read a message board thread before.

This will be my first.

:hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah:

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! :laugh:

So, is Kiehl GM the offence or not? :dunno:

Have you NOT been keeping up!

Geez...do we have to draw a picture for you?  :we:

I smell bacon.

Nah...you've just been reading to many Petrino threads...go find something else to do.

I smell bacon.

Nah...you've just been reading to many Petrino threads...go find something else to do.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  :bow: :bow: :bow:

I smell bacon.

Beef. It's what's for dinner!

I smell bacon.

i've never had any of that beef bacon.  how does it taste?

I smell bacon.

You know what chicken tastes like? Nothing like that!

I smell bacon.

Come on now, I know you've had a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger before!!! :tease:

Archived