Kiehl Frazier...

bigblue09

Not asking to call kids out by name, but if either of you could elaborate on the situation you are referring to, it would be much appreciated!

Just leave it alone. Should have never been brought up in the first place. We're football fans, not soap opera watchers. Geez.

Football forums are like a soap opera. ;D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@JHokanson: RT @JaQuayWilliams: went to AU practice and @KiehlFrazier was putting everything on the money

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think if you listen keihl remarks after last sat. scrimmage you have heard that last year he did not GM offense, therefore he cannot held accountable for what some people may call a non productive start at auburn. Step back and the kid mature he will just fine.

I remember my first time writing in English.  :P

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

I never said the people I have talked to were correct. I thought my first post was obvious that I don't agree with them. I just said I know people who lost their confidence in him. I am a fan of his. Is this sensitive Thursday on auburneagle?

No, that would be sensitive Saturday. Today is touchy Thursday.

Weekly schedule below...

Moody Monday

Testy Tuesday

Whiny Wednesday

Touchy Thursday

Fretful Friday

Sensitive Saturday

Sour Sunday

Note: Sour Sunday has been called off for the Easter Holiday.

[/quoteAnd after all Auburn wins. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::wareagle:

I think if you listen keihl remarks after last sat. scrimmage you have heard that last year he did not GM offense, therefore he cannot held accountable for what some people may call a non productive start at auburn. Step back and the kid mature he will just fine.

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

I see there a did you what. Hilarouis.

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

Yoda ? Is that you ?

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

That was priceless!  Thanks for the laugh. :laugh: :laugh:

I have talked to few people who has made comments about his throwing abilities or atleast his decision making.

Which is humorous considering he was never given the chance to make decisions or throw on his own.

Any throw he made was pre planned by Gus. He wasn't required to do any reading last year.

I wish we could sticky this somewhere. Anyone who thinks they should make a comment about his abilities because of last year should be required to read this!

Reading and comprehension skills, sadly, are not the same thing.

What does this mean? :P

Guest jrljr

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

Yu guys need mature! Even I did not GM offence. How expect Keihl?  ;)

I remember my first time writing in English. :P

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

ENGLISH MO@#$% ^&*^ER DO YOU SPEAK IT?!?

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=45575.0;attach=4609;image

What?

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

Yu guys need mature! Even I did not GM offence. How expect Keihl?   ;)

I can't stop laughing....you guys are hilarious.  War Eagle fellas.

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

What?

Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you.

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

What?

Not asking to call kids out by name, but if either of you could elaborate on the situation you are referring to, it would be much appreciated!

Just leave it alone. Should have never been brought up in the first place. We're football fans, not soap opera watchers. Geez.

Exactly!!!!

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

I not hapee ether.

But I doo like popkorn and bulowknee...wit Sundrawp.

Thank you.

I wish I knuw how to make tha smilee faciz com up.

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

I not hapee ether.

But I doo like popkorn and bulowknee...wit Sundrawp.

Thank you.

I wish I knuw how to make tha smilee faciz com up.

tumblr_m28ralFkwS1r3tjwm.gif

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!?!

0.jpg

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

Funny?, I think it is tragic.  All you people have done today is weaken a message board.  That's all you've done.

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

Funny?, I think it is tragic.  All you people have done today is weaken a message board.  That's all you've done.

Huh? We're having fun goofing off, joking on bammers. If you think that makes this message board weak, you are more than welcome to go find a "stronger" board elsewhere.

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

ohNO.jpg

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

Huh? We're having fun goofing off, joking on bammers. If you think that makes this message board weak, you are more than welcome to go find a "stronger" board elsewhere.

I think he is using pun against a Jack Nicholson line from "A Few Good Men".

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

It's a movie reference Red.  Lighten up brother.  It's just another movie reference.  Just a harmless reference to pop culture.  

he's not there yet.

I am disappoint.

It's a movie reference Red.  Lighten up brother.  It's just another movie reference.  Just a harmless reference to pop culture.  

Apologies. I normally recognize movie references, but it's been too long since I saw that one. If I'd paid attention to who made the comment rather than simply replying, I would have realized something fishy was going on.

Archived