Kiehl Frazier...

bigblue09

I never lost confidence in KF last year because it was obvious before the season even started that the coaching staff was going to bring him along slowly so I was not surprised his play was very limited.  Our coaching staff knew coming out of spring practice last year that our QB position was going to be a problem or they would not have tried to move heaven and earth to get Russell Wilson.  Maybe had KF been able to go through spring practice last season, he would have been given a bigger chance to be the man in 2011, but I think the coaches did the right thing by keeping him somewhat under wraps.  

That being said, I believe it is absolutely a must for our success the next few years that KF be the man at QB.  We currently do not have a QB on the roster that is even close to KF in ability and potential.  I am very encouraged by the limited info we are getting from the practices.  Of course, the OL is going to be important as well, but I believe we have enough talent across the board on the OL for that group to come together much better than last season.

I know it is asking a lot of KF, but he holds the key to whether this football team can be a force in SEC for the next few years.

wde

wde

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think this QB race will come down to  character issues and from what I have been hearing  Kiehl is in the lead by a long shot in this category. Not taking anything away from Mosley but some folks have the "IT' factor and I truly belive that Kiehl will be our starter before fall practice begins.

I'm gonna go ahead and interpret this to mean leadership abilities.  As for character, I don't think there is any question that either of them are of fine moral character.

Interpret it how you see fit. I am just giving my personal observations and what I have been hearing.

:laugh: 

I personally think this QB race will come down to  character issues and from what I have been hearing  Kiehl is in the lead by a long shot in this category. Not taking anything away from Mosley but some folks have the "IT' factor and I truly belive that Kiehl will be our starter before fall practice begins.

I'm gonna go ahead and interpret this to mean leadership abilities.  As for character, I don't think there is any question that either of them are of fine moral character.

Interpret it how you see fit. I am just giving my personal observations and what I have been hearing.

Cotton in the ears. 

Cotton in the ears. 

Raymond? ;)

I never said the people I have talked to were correct. I thought my first post was obvious that I don't agree with them. I just said I know people who lost their confidence in him. I am a fan of his. Is this sensitive Thursday on auburneagle?

No, that would be sensitive Saturday. Today is touchy Thursday.

Weekly schedule below...

Moody Monday

Testy Tuesday

Whiny Wednesday

Touchy Thursday

Fretful Friday

Sensitive Saturday

Sour Sunday

Note: Sour Sunday has been called off for the Easter Holiday.

:bow:

I really don't get fired up about many players anymore. This might be due to Trooper talking them up all the time and nothing comes from it. I really am fired up about Frazier.I know many people lost confidence in him after last year. I hope last year didn't hurt him because I'm not sure he was put in to many positions to succeed . I always felt that Kodi's Freshman year may have hurt him at the QB position. I  believe Frazier can be a special player and leader.

I remember when they put him in the allstar game on the last drive and he drove down the field and scored. I also know that the QB race is not over. May the best QB win but right now I'm on the Frazier bandwagon. Who is with me?

FYI... Whoever wins the starting position I will be cheering for them just the same. 

I could not have said it better.  Of course Im not much of a wordsmith either.  If OUR coaches decide that Joe Schmoe is the starting QB, then Joe Schmoe will be the guy that I'm behind 100%.  Oh wait I said I wouldn't be posting much due to the fact that I couldn't add much insight. What the heck, I'm gonna go with it.

I think if you listen keihl remarks after last sat. scrimmage you have heard that last year he did not GM offense, therefore he cannot held accountable for what some people may call a non productive start at auburn. Step back and the kid mature he will just fine.

I never said the people I have talked to were correct. I thought my first post was obvious that I don't agree with them. I just said I know people who lost their confidence in him. I am a fan of his. Is this sensitive Thursday on auburneagle?

Sensitive Thursday?  :laugh:  :'( Yes, yes it is.

And just what do you mean by "it"? Why do y'all hate me?  :'( :'( :'( :'(  ;D

Agree with VB, While I do think KF will start, either one of these two AU men appear to have a great moral charcter.  Again, this from videos as I do not know either one of them personally. 

Sensitive Thursday?  :laugh:  :'( Yes, yes it is.

And just what do you mean by "it"? Why do y'all hate me?  :'( :'( :'( :'(  ;D

'Cause you make it so easy! :-X

I have never been one to plainly state what I think. Just this once I will make an exception and make a bold prediction. The starting quarterback will be Mr. Frazier and he will play every meaningful snap unless he gets hurt . Moseley will play in a backup role and will only play when the issue is no longer in doubt. That is my prediction.

I have never been one to plainly state what I think. Just this once I will make an exception and make a bold prediction. The starting quarterback will be Mr. Frazier and he will play every meaningful snap unless he gets hurt . Moseley will play in a backup role and will only play when the issue is no longer in doubt. That is my prediction.

Bold, maybe.  Plainly stated, yes and probably as accurate as any other.  Either way, I see a lot of  :tdau: in the fall.

You tell 'em Blue.  ;)

There have been major issues this off season, and they have not been with KF. I will leave it at that.

Please elaborate.

There have been major issues this off season, and they have not been with KF. I will leave it at that.

Please elaborate.

We have a new OC, DC, secondary coach, and player transfers...but that's just off the top of my head.

Not talking about those Bird, things could have gone one of two ways with this and they went a good direction. Wish I could elaborate more. Not good to go public on these young men. We all have to remember some were fortunate to have a great upbringing and others were not. Will also say the way of leading by example of our staff saved this situation.

On a seperate note, will say KF is a leader, builds up his teammates all the time to others. 11 class is gonna be special, you guys realize they are ALL still on the team, very rare. 

I think if you listen keihl remarks after last sat. scrimmage you have heard that last year he did not GM offense, therefore he cannot held accountable for what some people may call a non productive start at auburn. Step back and the kid mature he will just fine.

I remember my first time writing in English.  :P

I remember my first time writing in English.  :P

he's not there yet.

Please elaborate.

AuburnBass I guess you have been seeing/hearing the same things I have.....Cotton in Ears and all.

Not asking to call kids out by name, but if either of you could elaborate on the situation you are referring to, it would be much appreciated!

Not asking to call kids out by name, but if either of you could elaborate on the situation you are referring to, it would be much appreciated!

Just leave it alone. Should have never been brought up in the first place. We're football fans, not soap opera watchers. Geez.

No, that would be sensitive Saturday. Today is touchy Thursday.

Weekly schedule below...

Moody Monday

Testy TuesdayWhiny Wednesday

Touchy Thursday

Fretful Friday

Sensitive Saturday

Sour Sunday

Note: Sour Sunday has been called off for the Easter Holiday.

Sounds like an "internet movie".

Archived