A-DAY

auburn43

Sorry guys, Just got off the phone with ESPN. They removed it from their line-up and could not give any reason as to why this happened.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys, Just got off the phone with ESPN. They removed it from their line-up and could not give any reason as to why this happened.

Odd because I got this from them via e-mail:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for the confusion. We are unsure as to why the game is not appearing on the schedule. To our knowledge there has not been a change and the game will be played and broadcast on ESPN3.com as planned. Please keep in mind that schedules are always subject to change.

For live assistance with this or any other issue, please call Customer Care at 1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 8:00 am and 1:00 am EST.

Regards,

Patrick

ESPN.com Customer Care

It replays on CSS at 9 PM eastern time/8 PM central time. 

I wonder what the percentage of cable/dish owners are that actually get CSS.  Under 10% I would guess. Probably closer to 2% though.

Hopefully the game will find its way to a bit-torrent site because that is the only way must of us will get to see it now.  Most of the elite schools will be available for cable or dish viewing.  Very bush league that AU's is not.

Odd because I got this from them via e-mail:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for the confusion. We are unsure as to why the game is not appearing on the schedule. To our knowledge there has not been a change and the game will be played and broadcast on ESPN3.com as planned. Please keep in mind that schedules are always subject to change.

They owe us big time after screwups like this.

For live assistance with this or any other issue, please call Customer Care at 1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 8:00 am and 1:00 am EST.

Regards,

Patrick

ESPN.com Customer Care

Looks like it's on "Watch ESPN", which is different from ESPN3.  I get ESPN3 as a Windstream customer, but I'd have to pay for Watch ESPN.

Same here.

No its not.  WatchESPN is just the mechanism ( I believe) to watch these things online.  I can access it (as an AT&T customer) but it still does not show the AU game.

ESPN SUCKS!

i am almost certain 100.5 out of bammerham will carry it....they have the last two years

This is working. Using the TuneIn app to listen. Thank you for the station.

(I hope I'm right) but I do believe when the game is over, it will be in their library of replay material and you should be able to watch it.

Gametracker: http://www.auburntigers.com/gametracker/launch/gt_mfootbl.html?event=1094668&school=aub&sport=mfootbl&camefrom=&startschool=&

If you wish to listen to the audio there is a link on the left which takes you to CBS.  You have to subscribe for this.  Possibly CBS has issues with ESPN's broadcast. :dunno:

It replays on CSS at 9 PM eastern time/8 PM central time. 

I wonder what the percentage of cable/dish owners are that actually get CSS.  Under 10% I would guess. Probably closer to 2% though.

Hopefully the game will find its way to a bit-torrent site because that is the only way must of us will get to see it now.  Most of the elite schools will be available for cable or dish viewing.  Very bush league that AU's is not.

Sometimes the game will be replayed on ESPNU like a week or two after.  Does anyone know if that will happen?

(I hope I'm right) but I do believe when the game is over, it will be in their library of replay material and you should be able to watch it.

*praying*

I like the way you think, and I hope thats true in this case....

i am almost certain 100.5 out of bammerham will carry it....they have the last two years

This is working. Using the TuneIn app to listen. Thank you for the station.

Yeah, this is working fine on my phone.  Thanks !

I like the way you think, and I hope thats true in this case....

I'm pretty sure CSS is playing it tonight at 8:00.

Archived