A-DAY

auburn43

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No there won't be an AE tent for A-Day this year.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's the rotten tomatoes!!!!!?????

:tease:

:party:

Can't wait for the season to get here.

Not on tv this year.. Catch it on espn3

I just checked espn3, and it looks like Auburn is one of the very few teams in the SEC that is NOT listed as having their Spring Game available online between this week and next?!?!?!

THE GAME IS  ON ESPN3 AT 2:00.

NCAAF

4/14 4:30 AM EDT Stanford vs. USC  ESPNU

4/14 8:00 AM EDT Oklahoma vs. Baylor  ESPNU

4/14 1:00 PM EDT South Carolina Spring Football: The Garnet And Black Game (Exclusive)  ESPN3

4/14 2:00 PM EDT ESPN Goal Line: Spring Football  ESPN

4/14 2:00 PM EDT ESPN Goal Line: Spring Football  ESPN3

4/14 2:00 PM EDT Miami (FL) Spring Football Game (subject to blackout) ESPN3

4/14 2:15 PM EDT Virginia Spring Football: The Orange-Blue Game (Exclusive)  ESPN3

4/14 3:00 PM EDT North Carolina Spring Football Game (Exclusive)  ESPN3

4/14 3:00 PM EDT Alabama Spring Football: A-Day Game (subject to blackout) ESPN3

4/14 3:00 PM EDT Georgia Spring Football: G-Day Game (subject to blackout) ESPN3

4/14 4:00 PM EDT Florida State Spring Football: The Garnet And Gold Game (Exclusive)  ESPN3

4/14 4:00 PM EDT Clemson Spring Football Game (subject to blackout) ESPN3

4/14 7:00 PM EDT Vanderbilt Spring Football: The Black & Gold Game (subject to blackout)

Where ?

THE GAME IS  ON ESPN3 AT 2:00.

NCAAF

4/14 4:30 AM EDT Stanford vs. USC  ESPNU

4/14 8:00 AM EDT Oklahoma vs. Baylor  ESPNU

4/14 1:00 PM EDT South Carolina Spring Football: The Garnet And Black Game (Exclusive)  ESPN3

4/14 2:00 PM EDT ESPN Goal Line: Spring Football  ESPN

4/14 2:00 PM EDT ESPN Goal Line: Spring Football  ESPN3

4/14 2:00 PM EDT Miami (FL) Spring Football Game (subject to blackout) ESPN3

4/14 2:15 PM EDT Virginia Spring Football: The Orange-Blue Game (Exclusive)  ESPN3

4/14 3:00 PM EDT North Carolina Spring Football Game (Exclusive)  ESPN3

4/14 3:00 PM EDT Alabama Spring Football: A-Day Game (subject to blackout) ESPN3

4/14 3:00 PM EDT Georgia Spring Football: G-Day Game (subject to blackout) ESPN3

4/14 4:00 PM EDT Florida State Spring Football: The Garnet And Gold Game (Exclusive)  ESPN3

4/14 4:00 PM EDT Clemson Spring Football Game (subject to blackout) ESPN3

4/14 7:00 PM EDT Vanderbilt Spring Football: The Black & Gold Game (subject to blackout)

Where ?

Waiting...(drinking a beer)....(tapping foot).......

Nothing prevents a group of energetic and motivated members from establishing a designated AE tailgate spot for the game tomorrow and then get the word out to the rest of us on where it is...so we can come by and drink all your beer!!!  HappyDance.gif

Just another excuse to be AT THE GAME!

:we:

Yep, going to ride the "War Eagle II" (Goldwing), as long as weather stays good!!

Please keep the blonde athletic staff off of it. Thanks!  :tdau:

Yep, going to ride the "War Eagle II" (Goldwing), as long as weather stays good!!

:laugh:  :laugh:

^^This^^ or at least don't wreck

Earlier this week A-day was listed on the ESPN3 site.  Now it is not.  Does that mean my area (central florida) is blacked out? 

Earlier this week A-day was listed on the ESPN3 site.  Now it is not.   Does that mean my area (central florida) is blacked out? 

No, it would still be listed if it was blacked out anywhere.  It would say it was "subject to blackout".  It looks like it will not be on ESPN3. 

CSS has it on delayed broadcast at 9pm EDT tomorrow night.

Which bites for the 90% of us that don't have CSS.  That's poorly done by ESPN or AU or whoever decided at the last minute to not show it on ESPN3 if that is what has happened (I hope not).  I thought I would get to watch it on ESPN3 (laptop connected to bigscreen) since it has been advertised that way for weeks. I would have made the 9 hour drive north if they had of given me some time to plan instead of just stealth pulling it from their listing the day before the game.

NM... my angst was premature.  I saw on another board that ESPN3 is going to show the game.  They just left it off tomorrows program listing.  Probably because they hate us.  :-[

NM... my angst was premature.  I saw on another board that ESPN3 is going to show the game.  They just left it off tomorrows program listing.  Probably because they hate us.  :-[

It will be blacked out in Alabama, parts of Georgia and Florida.

Archived