A-DAY

auburn43

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any suggestions on seating and which entrance to go in so he doesnt get overwhelmed with people?

1.  Bring sunscreen

2.  The upper deck is pretty much empty if you are looking for space.

I don't see a post pinned and I apologize if this has been discussed already, but will there be an Auburn Eagle tailgate outside the stadium that will supply me will all the free beer and food I so desire?  :thumbsup:

Would love to meet some of y'all knuckleheads and shoot the breeze, so y'all can tell me how handsome I am in person.

I'm bringing a date down for the game, so any suggestions on what we should do would be really appreciated. I'd like to make a whole day of it. I'm planning on arriving early and spending the whole day and possibly night on the loveliest village on the plains.

Isn't there a rodeo going on too? What are some other suggestions?

Really appreciate it.  :we:

I miss it.  Heck, I'd probably drive down just to visit with everyone.  I had such a blast the last year it was up.  Got some player autographs, an AuburnEagle shirt, wrist bands and a full belly before the A-day game.  It was great to match online names with actual faces.

You guys couldn't handle partying with me....

So we'd have to take the party off campus?

party anywhere, just saying you couldn't handle it

Looks like you're having a blast......

I don't see a post pinned and I apologize if this has been discussed already, but will there be an Auburn Eagle tailgate outside the stadium that will supply me will all the free beer and food I so desire?  :thumbsup:

Would love to meet some of y'all knuckleheads and shoot the breeze, so y'all can tell me how handsome I am in person.

I'm bringing a date down for the game, so any suggestions on what we should do would be really appreciated. I'd like to make a whole day of it. I'm planning on arriving early and spending the whole day and possibly night on the loveliest village on the plains.

I have a couch for ya.

Isn't there a rodeo going on too? Rodeo is sold out.

What are some other suggestions? Go eat at Hamilton's. Great food and a little on the pricey side but well worth it.

Really appreciate it.  :we:

That's good it's his first one at 2 years old.  If it was his 2nd A-Day game, he probably wouldn't remember much about the first one.   :thumbsup:

Sounds like my son won't remember this one, but I am trying to ingrain Auburn into every fiber of his being. Mine is only 15 months old and we are taking him. I'm sure he wont remember it, but I think he will enjoy it in the moment.

That's good it's his first one at 2 years old.  If it was his 2nd A-Day game, he probably wouldn't remember much about the first one.   :thumbsup:

Sounds like my son won't remember this one, but I am trying to ingrain Auburn into every fiber of his being. Mine is only 15 months old and we are taking him. I'm sure he wont remember it, but I think he will enjoy it in the moment.

They are never too young to watch an Auburn football game or to begin training. By the end of the day he should be able to chalkboard all the plays.

2.  The upper deck is pretty much empty if you are looking for space.

Yeah because they usually don't open the upper deck.

The upper deck was opened last year, and going up there made the experience more fun for my young son.  We were the only person in our entire section during the 2nd half and he got to run around and spread out.  Just something to keep in mind if the crowd gets to much for a youngster.

Archived