Petrino Threads Merged

Elephant Tipper

My question is how did she not get a scratch from the crash? 

She must have landed on top of bobby.

May be she was protected by his face.

really,  We do not know if she is scratched up or not.     all we know is she was dropped off at her car by  a stranger that happend by the scene,  or the police.  She has not surfaced to the public yet.

I doubt she sufaces  til playboy gives her a call,  or her lawsuit gets finnished.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Police reopen petrino crash investigation...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=mh-huguenin_petrino_crash_probe_040612

Friday, Arkansas State Police announced they were looking more closely at the accident, specifically about how Petrino was transported to the hospital.

A State Police report released Thursday said that after the accident, Petrino’s passenger, Jessica Dorrell, flagged down a passing car and that she and Petrino got in the car. The passersby took Dorrell to her vehicle, which was at a shopping center in Fayetteville. There, they met up with a State Police captain, who took Petrino to a hospital.

Friday, authorities said they want to know how State Police Captain Lance King wound up meeting Petrino after the crash. King, who provides security for the coach during the season, drove Petrino to a hospital.

When you are an offensive genius, you get a job in the NFL. When you get a job in the NFL, you lose games. When you lose games, you take a job at Arkansas. When you live in Arkansas, you get bored. When you get bored, you go looking for strange. When you go looking for strange, you find strange. When you find strange, you take it for a ride on your motorcycle. When you take strange for a ride on your motorcycle, she reaches around and grabs your junk. When she grabs your junk, you wreck your motorcycle. When you wreck your motorcycle, you end up at a press conference in a neck brace. Don't end up at a press conference in a neck brace...switch from cable and upgrade to DirecTV.

That is the funniest thing I have read in a while for 2 reasons!

1) Just F N funny from TV commercial

2) Ptrinis deserves everything coming to him! I could go on and on about how I despise him as a lifelong Falcon's fan that went to my 1st game in 1970. He is a wormy ridden POS!

he shoulda took the Clinton approach: 1. deny...2. lie...3. PERJURY!... 4. apology

seemed to work out pretty allright for 'ole Bill.

Petrino to Tennersee: 2013...maybe?

he shoulda took the Clinton approach: 1. deny...2. lie...3. PERJURY!... 4. apology

seemed to work out pretty allright for 'ole Bill.

Petrino to Tennersee: 2013...maybe?

Petrino to Jerry Springer

i didnt read all 8 pages of this thread, but i saw that petrino admitted to "a previous inappropriate relationship", either i missed something or people are assuming that it was with the girl on the bike. this reminds me of the "Sapranos" episode when Tony crashed while giving Adriana a ride to get cocaine. There was nothing going on but because of the circumstances no one believed that nothing was going on. back to petrino i was giving him the benefit of the doubt till he was suspended. that usually means they already know what was going on.

i didnt read all 8 pages of this thread, but i saw that petrino admitted to "a previous inappropriate relationship", either i missed something or people are assuming that it was with the girl on the bike. this reminds me of the "Sapranos" episode when Tony crashed while giving Adriana a ride to get cocaine. There was nothing going on but because of the circumstances no one believed that nothing was going on. back to petrino i was giving him the benefit of the doubt till he was suspended. that usually means they already know what was going on.

Here is the 911 call from a passerby. http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2012/4/6/2931427/bobby-petrino-911-call-audio-transcript

If he was doing nothing wrong,  why did he try to cover it up.  He hid it from his boss,  the media, and the police. He called his budy on the police force to pick him up all unofficial like.

Pertino asked the one witness not to call 911.  He took a ride with another witness back to Jessica Dorrel's car to drop her off,  then called his personal body guard to take him to the hospital. 

There are yet more details to come out.  The officer involved is now being investigated.

Some speculation from a hog board....

Petrino and Dorrell left the scene in a vehicle and called Trooper King.  Petrino didn't know that someone else called 911 and that a different trooper, Arnold, was involved.

That explains why Petrino mislead Long and the university.  Petrino didn't learn until Tuesday that another trooper was investigating the accident. 

It also explains where there are stories churning out there about why trooper king didn't report the accident.  Trooper King is going to end up in trouble over this.

Some speculation from a hog board....

Petrino and Dorrell left the scene in a vehicle and called Trooper King.  Petrino didn't know that someone else called 911 and that a different trooper, Arnold, was involved.

That explains why Petrino mislead Long and the university.  Petrino didn't learn until Tuesday that another trooper was investigating the accident. 

It also explains where there are stories churning out there about why trooper king didn't report the accident.  Trooper King is going to end up in trouble over this.

Bobby has enough money to get King a great lawyer to save both their butts.

So we have decided they both should swim with the fish?  :-X:thumbsup:

As more of this story comes out, it is obvious that after the accident Petrino's major concern was separating himself from the woman to hide their relationship.  What has been disclosed has Petrino in deep do do.  Stop and think about just what not calling 911 and getting emergency medical treatment after a motorcycle accident means for someone of Petrino's intelligence, wealth, position, and age means.  He has been around football and collision injuries most of his life and it was not just his welfare and long term health at stake, it was HIS passenger's as well.

It would have been one thing to call 911, have everyone's medical condition assessed and dealt with, and THEN try to cover things up.  But to put off that 911 call while they were on-site and risk the possible welfare and long term health... isn't that inexcusable, I mean he is in a head brace and 50 something years old with a wife and kids.  He has been around head and neck injuries... just saying. 

I know that with Malzahn gone, we may not be recruiting Arkansas as hard as we have the last few years, but I figured I'd ask if there were any guys we were going head to head with them for. Even if Petrino keeps his job, I can't imagine this doesn't hurt him on the recruiting trail, because no matter what it seriously calls his character into question.

Remember Rick Pitino  @ L'ville ?

It is not going to happen, too much money to be had in a one trick pony state. 

Large legal fees, cover ups, contract penalites,  buy offs and meal culpas to follow, film @ 11.

I know that with Malzahn gone, we may not be recruiting Arkansas as hard as we have the last few years, but I figured I'd ask if there were any guys we were going head to head with them for. Even if Petrino keeps his job, I can't imagine this doesn't hurt him on the recruiting trail, because no matter what it seriously calls his character into question.

I'm not sure that recruits or their parents are necessarily looking at the morales of the coaching staff in making their decisions.  Look at the shady practices comeing from the west side of the state and at the 'U'.  Don't get me wrong, some parents actually do get involved and some players actually make educated/informed decisions.  I guess I say all this to say I don't really think it will affect the recruiting that much.

Archived