Petrino Threads Merged

Elephant Tipper

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So now Alison Melder's name has come out.. She and Petrino exchanged 200 or so text messages along with 7 picture messages (all pic messages from Melder to Petrino).

Might like to see a couple of those.

572700_1156452989_2041541159_n.jpg

Alison Melder and friend

I hate it for the good people of the UA, but dang they had to know something like this was coming.  I don't believe in karma, but if I did the Bobby Petrino story would be exhibit "A".

bobby-petrino-motorcycle-club.american-apparel-unisex-athletic-tee.athletic-grey.w760h760.jpg

image.american-apparel-unisex-athletic-tee.athletic-grey.w760h760z2.jpg

Local fox news just said:  Arkansas State Police are now looking into "gifts recieved (if any) by troopers at Razorback games."

http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/ASP-commissioners-welcome-trooper-UA-football/XhOXFH9JM0WKlNGF0VhxnA.cspx

Alison Melder is fine.

She might be pretty to look at, but if she was involved with an older married man....she is not really all that fine. You can bet she did it for the money. What does that make her? >:(

This whole story is just sickening to me. BP has a family and they are now suffering a lot of pain and humiliation. These young women have families too. What a bunch of selfish low life scum....BP and every one of his little girlfriends.

Patrino deserves alot of what is coming his way. But let's face the cold, hard facts, these women knew he was married and they still had affairs with him. Needless to say Petrino deserves everything he gets but so do these women. As the old saying goes, "it takes two to tango". Unfortunately, this dance is far from over.

our fanbase is so torn right now... The rationalization of wanting the wins regardless of the character of the head coach, vs wanting the respect regardless of the success of the seasons....

We were on our way to being mentioned on a yearly basis as a possible championship caliber team... then Petrion does this...

Ticket sales are higher than ever, donations as well, building are started....

yet the decision has been made.  Who is available that would be willing to continue what Petrino started..

He is a slug, evidently... and still a very good offensive minded football coach.... where will he end up.... Lots to still come out from what i am hearing...

our fanbase is so torn right now... The rationalization of wanting the wins regardless of the character of the head coach, vs wanting the respect regardless of the success of the seasons....

We were on our way to being mentioned on a yearly basis as a possible championship caliber team... then Petrion does this...

yet the decision has been made.  Who is available that would be willing to continue what Petrino started..

He is a slug, evidently... and still a very good offensive minded football coach.... where will he end up.... Lots to still come out from what i am hearing...

I'm sorry Rev  :( ... I don't say this often about a rival fanbase, but I hate it for you guys.

Bobby may as well hide under a rock for awhile if as this keeps up. I bet he takes a consulting job in the NFL.

On the bright side, the team's still intact , the cupboard is far from bare, there are a lot of things to look forward to this season. Toss in the fresh meat from Mizzu & A&M... Going to be one hell of a year.

Interesting take on what happened in the video in this story posted in the AJC (warning: please don't watch while you are drinking coffee unless you want coffee all over your computer screen): Bobby Petrino saga explained in Taiwan cartoon (video)

http://blogs.ajc.com/jeff-schultz-blog/2012/04/11/bobby-petrino-saga-explained-in-taiwan-cartoon-video/?cxntfid=blogs_jeff_schultz_blog

Interesting take on what happened in the video in this story posted in the AJC (warning: please don't watch while you are drinking coffee unless you want coffee all over your computer screen): Bobby Petrino saga explained in Taiwan cartoon (video)

http://blogs.ajc.com/jeff-schultz-blog/2012/04/11/bobby-petrino-saga-explained-in-taiwan-cartoon-video/?cxntfid=blogs_jeff_schultz_blog

I take it this is NSFW?

http://zennie62blog.com/2012/04/13/jessica-dorrells-sleeping-with-petrino-got-her-job-over-better-ex-atlanta-falcons-player-29670/

Mr. Henry also paints a records-based picture of a much better qualified Ben Wilkerson. Wilkerson, who’s black, played for The Atlanta Falcons and The Cincinnati Bengals, and, like Dorrell, has a Masters Degree, but from LSU, where he played and went to college.

The job called for two years in a football program – something Dorrell did not have. Wilkerson played for Bobby Petrino and Mike Smith while with the Falcons. At the time, Wilkerson was Football Graduate Assistant Coach at LSU, but as of April 2nd, landed the offensive line coaching job at Grambling.

On the bright side...you guys just knocked $18 million plus off the expense column! 

Did you guys hear that Arky offered Jessica Dorell a "hush package" that included a first class plane ticket out of F'Ville to the destination of her choice?

She politely declined b/c prefers riding coach. 

After Arky hired BP, I recall hearing some AU fans and fans of other SEC teams say they thought he only took that job in hopes of landing the Auburn job when Tuberville is no longer on the Plains. Remember that Tuberville was on pretty shaky ground about this time. Thank heavens we didn't get PB to replace TT.

Any husband who does this to his wife and family is a monster. The same holds true if it's the wife stepping out on her husband. It hurts everyone in that family.

Archived