Practice #3

bigbird

I like the size on Swain. I can't wait to see how our LBs do this season. With Thig coaching them, it should be interesting to see the difference.

Joel A. Erickson ‏ @wareagleextra

Chizik on Anthony Swain, moving to LB: "He's got a long way to go. It's the mental part of the game, that's very challenging right now."

Has chizik every given an answer that is anything but coach speak when asked about a player? 

No, but going forward, that remains to be seen ;)

At the end of the day. :we:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who is the quarterback standing next to Mosley,  number 19  with O'Conner on his jersey?

That would be the qb named o'conner  :P

I like the size on Swain. I can't wait to see how our LBs do this season. With Thig coaching them, it should be interesting to see the difference.

Chizik on Anthony Swain, moving to LB: "He's got a long way to go. It's the mental part of the game, that's very challenging right now."

Has chizik every given an answer that is anything but coach speak when asked about a player? 

No question about it.

No question about it.

And if you've ever been to a practice..."Make Sense"?

Archived