Jeffrey Whitaker

It would really be great to see either he or Kenneth Carter take the "Fairley jump" from the soph. to junior year. That would make our defense extremely nasty.

:believe:

I'm not counting on Carter to be that kind of player. That's not a shot at Kenneth, just that he's more the Mel Blanc type, IMO: dependable, solid player, with the potential to make big plays (like Blanc did on the safety against Oregon), but not the guy who is going to grab the headlines.

Plus, he was amazing when he did the voices of Porky Pig, Daffy Duck, Tweety Bird, and the rest of the Looney Toon characters.  ;D

Glad to see I'm not the only one who caught this. Uh buh d, uh buh d, that's all folks!!!

I was wondering if anybody was going to give me anything on that one!  :laugh:

:laugh: I missed your original post, and I never reread my own post to realize my mistake...my apologies Mike!!

It would really be great to see either he or Kenneth Carter take the "Fairley jump" from the soph. to junior year. That would make our defense extremely nasty.

I'm not counting on Carter to be that kind of player. That's not a shot at Kenneth, just that he's more the Mel Blanc type, IMO: dependable, solid player, with the potential to make big plays (like Blanc did on the safety against Oregon), but not the guy who is going to grab the headlines.

Plus, he was amazing when he did the voices of Porky Pig, Daffy Duck, Tweety Bird, and the rest of the Looney Toon characters.  ;D

Glad to see I'm not the only one who caught this. Uh buh d, uh buh d, that's all folks!!!

nope not me

nope not me

If it ain't Steamboat Willie, Golf doesn't like it.

Archived