Music

What is everyone's favorite type of music? I personally prefer hip hop. I just love the beats and the lyrical ability of some of the artists is outstanding.

Sorry OP, your thread has been hijacked!

It's fine. Is it a sign that you are young whenever you had to google 80's hairband?

It's fine. Is it a sign that you are young whenever you had to google 80's hairband?

Nope, it's a sign that you are very intelligent. :laugh: Some knowledge is just not worth having.

Nope, it's a sign that you are very intelligent. :laugh: Some knowledge is just not worth having.

You're gonna be in big trouble.  :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

I refuse to listen to rap and hip hop. Outside of that I can listen to almost anything. Country is #1, I love the true rock and roll. People like Bob Seger and Mellencamp. Love Journey,  King George.

I'm big into bluegrass, after I get the guitar down I plan on learning the mandolin and banjo. I can't stand country though, yes there is a HUGE difference in bluegrass and country. I also like Dave Matthews, classic southern rock, and rock from the 60's and 70's.

I'm classically trained on the piano so I love classical music too.

Currently listening to Stevie Ray Vaughan...that man could really make a guitar talk.

My biggest influence on guitar. 

Could listen to him all day long.

I just got introduced to Tinariwen. They are from Mali in western Sub-Saharan Africa. Enchanting is the best way to describe their sound. You can really hear some blues sounds in there.

youtube playlist

Archived