Kevin Olsen, QB 2013

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feels like Ryan Buchanan is becoming our guy, and I feel like with the interest he has been receiving lately he will be a solid 4* in the end.

What makes you think we can get him from the clutches of Ole Miss? His family has a long time relationship with that school that dates back generations. T.I.A.

Maybe the same way Tennessee got a kid whose dad played at Ole Miss...what was his name again??  grin.gif

Feels like Ryan Buchanan is becoming our guy, and I feel like with the interest he has been receiving lately he will be a solid 4* in the end.

What makes you think we can get him from the clutches of Ole Miss? His family has a long time relationship with that school that dates back generations. T.I.A.

Maybe because we were among the first to offer, he has built a good relationship with CSL, and has already made a visit...

I realize his ties with Ole Miss, and yes they are probably in the driver seat, but I think we are a strong second and gaining.

Olsen to Miami. He's a beast.

Most members just "bump" to increase their post count. :)

I've never typed those words on this board before. It's funny after thousands of posts saying the exact same thing as I did, it gets pointed out to me.

Any updates on Kevin Olsen?

said yesterday he's down to Miami and USCe.....

not 2 hours later it comes out that Connor Mitch committed to USCe, sooooo......Olsen to Miami

Soooo, about this....turns out he didn't eliminate AU and Wisconsin, but Miami and USCe are out in front. He's going to visit all 4 schools again before committing. But it is seemingly just a formality until he commits to Miami (but lucky for us our staff won't give up on him if they really want him).

• 2 weeks later...

UM's coaches must be good salesmen to have top recruits coming after all the claims. I would hate to be expecting something like at Auburn and trying to recruit.

It may look like we are losing the chance to land a top qb bc they are committing to other schools but were not. Its all about THE RIGHT FIT FOR AUBURN. Just like it did with our cordinators. I thibk we were very pleased with how that turned out. Patience baby

It may look like we are losing the chance to land a top qb bc they are committing to other schools but were not. Its all about THE RIGHT FIT FOR AUBURN. Just like it did with our cordinators. I thibk we were very pleased with how that turned out. Patience baby

^^^This^^^

Guest Tigereagle03

Hey hey this is uncalled for, no sunshine pumping allowed!!

:we:

I think this is true with all except Bateman. I think he was at the top of our list with Rettig and Buchanon behind him.

With Olsen commits to Miami today & Bateman going to that other state team, seems the list is starting to get smaller. We need Hayden to give us his commitment and don't waver from it.

We will sign one of our QB targets this coming signing Day. 

Do you think its a good idea to sign one qb every class?

Yes. 

maybe he will reopen his recruiting when the ncaa drops the bomb on Miama. Long way untill Feb.

I think we're going to have our QB already by the time that happens...

Archived