Zeke's jersey #

auburn4ever

Chris Relf wore #36, or whatever Nick Bell's number was and it wasn't an issue. I think as long as it's not a lineman number it's eligible for QB in college. NFL has a different set of rules for numbers.

I think I was thinking about the NFL rule.

I don't think the numbers matter any longer since they started letting more than one player wear a number as long as they aren't on the field at the same time. If they really wanted to all QBs could wear the same number - that's how bad the jersey numbers issue has gotten.  :banghead:

If I'm not mistaken, I think the rule is the duplicate numbers can only be on opposites sides of the ball,1 defense and 1 offense. But, even in that case, I am not a fan of duplicate numbers or LBs with anything but a 50ish number or DEs with teen numbers. I'm old school, what can I say ?

:dunno:

I'm with you IronMan. I am a number traditionalist.

Is is safe to say that you both like orange face masks on our helmets?

I don't think the numbers matter any longer since they started letting more than one player wear a number as long as they aren't on the field at the same time. If they really wanted to all QBs could wear the same number - that's how bad the jersey numbers issue has gotten.  :banghead:

If I'm not mistaken, I think the rule is the duplicate numbers can only be on opposites sides of the ball,1 defense and 1 offense. But, even in that case, I am not a fan of duplicate numbers or LBs with anything but a 50ish number or DEs with teen numbers. I'm old school, what can I say ?

:dunno:

I'm with you IronMan. I am a number traditionalist.

Is is safe to say that you both like orange face masks on our helmets?

I would actually prefer leather helmets.

;D

I like number 11. Never wore it. Just like it , for some reason. :):wareagle:

I wore number, 62. I was one of the guys who stayed out of the way. A 160 pound offensive lineman( Really offensive) . It's a wonder I even wore a jersey. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

All those Dyer fans that have jerseys will still wear them to the game. So he would feel like they are all wearing the jersey for him.

My son wears his #5 jersey and its for Jake Holland...

I got my girlfriend a #5 jersey at the beginning of last year and made sure she knew it represented Dyer AND Holland. Now it's just a Holland jersey and she's fine with that.

Archived