Auburn mascot in danger

AU64

1st, the Tiger is Auburn's mascot.

2nd, I live in Montana and eagles are freaking everywhere up here. They are not nearly as majestic as I used to think that they were. They hang around cattle fields during the birthing season and eat the afterbirth, and they also hang out at the dump and pick through the trash. That's how they earned the nickname "dumpster buzzards".

Regardless, i like the original posters general idea. I'm going to apply for a pachyderm tag.  I might even have an artist carve the tusk into the shape of Toomers oaks.

What kind of danger is Aubie in? :o

;)

I hear that for the first home game Aubie do the flight prior to the kick-off.  The question is whether he can make the first gliding turn when they toss him out of the cage. :laugh:

If he's able to pull that off, then he will most definitely capture the national title for best mascot again next year. 

I thought Wade Christopher was going to fly around the stadium prior to kickoff?

No, Wade Christopher is going to touch Aubie and grant him the power of flight.

What kind of danger is Aubie in? :o

;)

I hear that for the first home game Aubie do the flight prior to the kick-off.  The question is whether he can make the first gliding turn when they toss him out of the cage. :laugh:

If he's able to pull that off, then he will most definitely capture the national title for best mascot again next year. 

I thought Wade Christopher was going to fly around the stadium prior to kickoff?

No, Wade Christopher is going to touch Aubie and grant him the power of flight.

:laugh::thumbsup:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

You guys are funny!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Speaking of eagles, there is a thread in General Chat "Must see this" that links a site where you can watch a couple of bald eagles as they hatch their eaglettes.  Very cool!

Archived