Here's your sign

AU20021345162822

Being in a wheelchair all my life, hardly anything ticks me off more than to see a Car', Truck, SUV's or a Van's pulling into a handicap parking space with NO handicap sticker. Heck, I've even watched Hummer's pull into handicap parking places. A true handicap person would need a freakin step ladder to get in a Hummer in the first place.

Being in a wheelchair all my life, hardly anything ticks me off more than to see a Car', Truck, SUV's or a Van's pulling into a handicap parking space with NO handicap sticker. Heck, I've even watched Hummer's pull into handicap parking places. A true handicap person would need a freakin step ladder to get in a Hummer in the first place.

You'll appreciate this.  My uncle used to have a marker that he carried around with him.  If he saw a car parked in a handicapped spot that had no handicapped tags or hangers, he would write PIG, backwards on their windshield, so they could read it from the inside.  Now, here's the trick... the only thing that would remove the marker from glass was rubbing alcohol.  So, he would see cars with that written on there for days before they eventually figured out how to get it off.  No property was ever harmed and the offender was made sufficiently aware of their transgression.

I really like the way your uncle thinks and acts. He sound like my kinda a guy.I wish more people would that whenever they saw someone pulling into a handicapped parking spot that had NOT handicap a sticker on their tag or at least one of those hangers. It really pisses me off to no end. I don't ask for much from, but I do ask that ALL people respect those like me who has a hard enough time in life because we are handicapped. If you see somebody parking in one of those spots, PLEASE do something. Write a note and place it on their glass. I try to leave note saying "I did not choose to be handicapped, but you choose to park in this handicap parking place. Me and so many others like would very grateful for your help. Thank you and God bless you always.

Archived