aubfaninga

awwwwwright, this has gotten me listening to some old favorites this morning

old Black Sabbath

old Metallica

old Panterra

old Megadeth

old Iron Maiden

among others ...

I have pulled out some of the old "pump up" music i used to listen to before games.  this has turned into some great personal way-back moments for me.  i doubt we would all agree to what the "kids" would like to hear before a game ... i know what i liked a couple of decades ago.  to each his own!

'Cat in the Cradle' is a good pump up song.  That would definitely get the crowd fired up.

I think we have some good songs/bands to choose from in this thread; however, ultimately, it's the players who have to get up for the game.  Maybe we should let the players vote on which song gets them pumped up the most and go with that one.

:wedance:

AC/DC is fine as long as you strip the vocals off, Cant stand listening to the leads whiny voice. another case of great music and horrible lead singer.

still say War by Sick Puppies.

notsureifsrs.jpg

Dude says can't stand AC/DC's "whiny voice" but then recommends the friggin' Sick Puppies?!?!?!?! Plz tell me this is not real life!

awwwwwright, this has gotten me listening to some old favorites this morning

old Black Sabbath

old Metallica

old Pantera

old Megadeth

old Iron Maiden

among others ...

I have pulled out some of the old "pump up" music i used to listen to before games.  this has turned into some great personal way-back moments for me.  i doubt we would all agree to what the "kids" would like to hear before a game ... i know what i liked a couple of decades ago.  to each his own!

Walk would be a good one IMO. No way these kids would go for that though.

I love Zombie Nation....hope they don't change it.

I do like Zombie Nation but I really feel that it does not get the crowd involved as much as it once did. I agree that the players should pick a kickoff song and the students should choose an entrance song. I was at the Arkansas St game when they played "All I do is win", the student section exploded. It was my nephews (Georgia fan) first Auburn game at JH and he was blown away at how loud the student section was for a game against Ark St.

Archived