Spring football is basically here. Lets get some early predictions going.

wageagle5711

Anything less than 9-3 regular season with ZERO blowout losses is simply not getting it done on the part of the coaching staff and the team.  This is also dependent on the injury situation as well, but if the team remains relatively healthy then 9-3 and competitive in every game should be the expectation.

wde

We won't know anything (at all) until after Clemson....

CGC will not tip his hat, regardless of our pressure to know.  Good for him, bad for them, and a win for us.

You seriously think bama will lose 5 games!?!

Alright so maybe the whole bama part was homer thinking.

I think they finish 3rd or 4th in the West similar to 2010.

7-5 maybe. depends on playcalling and pressure.

1-11 maybe.  depends on solar flares and global warming.

Can we permanently have all posts by shadoww crossed out from their inception.  Back to topic, if we beat Clemson, I think we win ten including the bowl game.

:believe::we::believe:

Tough Decisions here. Clemson is big as a solid win especially in the trenches and we get a lot of Mo.  A loss especially if we are beaten upfront will set us way back. I think we win as I think Clemson has a lot of issues upfrant and not as much Talent.  We should be able to build from this Win then the game that decides how good we will be is LSU.  A tough WIN or loss here will set us up to be strong for rest of Season. Ga will be tough but I think we win. Bama will be a toss up.

I don't think we can beat LSU, Arkansas, Ga, and Bama this year but I feel we can beat AK and GA with other two being tosup. If we are undeafeated going into Bama hgame I think pressure hurts a youg team and we lose it. If we lose to LSU we beat Bama.  We win our bowl game

My best guess is we lose 2 games from the 4 above but might only lose one.

12-2

Archived