Wade Christopher: The Man, The Myth, The Legend

Rednilla

When Arnold says the line "I'll be back" in the first Terminator movie, it is implied that he is going to ask Wade Christopher for help.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Arnold says the line "I'll be back" in the first Terminator movie, it is implied that he is going to ask Wade Christopher for help.

When he did come back, it was only because Wade Christopher gave him permission.

:-[ is this a joke? who is wade christopher>

:o :o Prayers are sent your way.

Oh my. Sending prayers.

He's a goner... :'(

:o :o Prayers are sent your way.

Oh my. Sending prayers.

He's a goner... :'(

Good luck man... as we all slowly walk away because we know Wade Christopher is coming...

Have you not been reading? I started the thread specifically to explain who he is...

Wade Christopher is a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly. Anonymity is his name. Silence his native tongue. He is not part of the System. He's above the System. Over it. Beyond it.

Wade Christopher is a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly. Anonymity is his name. Silence his native tongue. He is not part of the System. He's above the System. Over it. Beyond it.

Psshhh. MIB has nothing on Wade Christopher. While J and K were fumbling around chasing the bug, the Archillians had already come up with plan B, should the bug have gotten off the planet with the galaxy. Wade Christopher had agreed to come to their home planet, at the price of 2,827 virgins, because he is the only force in the universe more powerful than the sub-atomic energy found in a galaxy.

If you rearrange the letters of "Wade Christopher", you get:

"Hardcore Wet Hips"  <<<< No wonder he's such a STUD

"Chewed His Parrot" <<<<< probably for mocking him

"Hates Word Cipher" <<<<<    I'm DOOMED!

If you rearrange the letters of "Wade Christopher", you get:

"Hardcore Wet Hips"  <<<< No wonder he's such a STUD

"Chewed His Parrot" <<<<< probably for mocking him

"Hates Word Cipher" <<<<<    I'm DOOMED!

I'd laugh but I'm scared he'll think I'm mocking him. A simple head-nod is all you'll get from me...

Often Wade Christopher would put on a white tie and tails and walk his pet cobra through the Auburn campus on a leash. He named the cobra Beverly, and he taught it how to fetch and dial a phone. But then one day it bit his maid. So with tears in his eyes, Wade Christopher had to shoot the maid.

Often Wade Christopher would put on a white tie and tails and walk his pet cobra through the Auburn campus on a leash. He named the cobra Beverly, and he taught it how to fetch and dial a phone. But then one day it bit his maid. So with tears in his eyes, Wade Christopher had to shoot the maid.

?????

Mr. Christopher doesn't need a phone (his brain sends out the signal for him), he doesn't need a maid (the chores do themselves out of fear), and if someone were bitten by a cobra, he could easily suck out the poison. I've actually heard that snake venom is his drink of choice because liquor is "too soft", so I don't think he'd mind.

The video game "Doom" was based off of Wade Christopher's vacation in the Summer of 96' to the depths of Hell. Unlike the game, Wade Christopher never has a health bar, nor has he ever needed any weapon of any kind to destroy the creatures of Hell.

The first thing Neal Armstrong saw when he stepped off the Lunar Lander onto the moon was a huge boulder spray painted with: "Wade Christopher was here."

Archived