Wade Christopher: The Man, The Myth, The Legend

Rednilla

In light of a couple newbies questioning the mighty Mr. Christopher's status, I thought it only right that we start up another thread in his honor. Share your favorite WC facts! I'll begin:

In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Wade Christopher, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I attended a Chuck Norris event once, and everyone in the arena stopped and bowed to WC when he entered.  Yes even Chuck Norris bowed to WC in humility. It turns out Wade was just lost, and asking for directions to a particular Burger King.

I attended a Chuck Norris event once, and everyone in the arena stopped and bowed to WC when he entered.  Yes even Chuck Norris bowed to WC in humility. It turns out Wade was just lost, and asking for directions to a particular Burger King.

Not true. Wade Christopher never eats Burger King. He slaughters all his food with his bare hands.

Wade Christopher visited the Virgin Islands,  Now they are just the Islands.

After Wade took a summer vacation to San Francisco, the mayor of San Fran suggested renaming the Golden Gate Bridge to "The Wade Christopher Bridge". Wade Christopher respectfully declined this suggestion because nobody can ever cross Wade Christopher.

Wade Christopher once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke. That truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

Wade Christopher once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke. That truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

:laugh: I haven't heard that one now!

God said, "Let there be light." Wade Christopher said, "What's the magic word?"

Wade Christopher says no laughing in this thread. He's watching you...

If they made a movie of Wade Christopher standing still, it would be rated R for extreme violence.

Wade Christopher says no laughing in this thread. He's watching you...

I wasn't laughing at Mr. Christopher, I was laughing at Optimus Prime. Mr. Christopher and I get along quite well, actually...mainly because I know he could slice me open with his eyes, but hey, it's good to be aware, right?

WARNING: A WADE CHRISTOPHER PHOTO IS BELOW THIS CAPTION. THIS IS A PHOTOGRAPH SHOWING MR. CHRISTOPHER IN HIS MILDEST FORM. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES BY PROCEEDING FURTHER.

6569_1099213477076_1128810190_30253793_6777055_n.jpg

Wade Christopher doesn't mow his grass. He just walks outside and dares it to grow.

The boogeyman checks his closet every night for Wade Christopher.

When Alexander Bell invented the telephone, he had 3 missed calls from Wade Christopher.

He hasn't been seen since.

When Wade Christopher graduated from Auburn, he graduated with honors....with a PHD in Pain.

Archived