6'10" OT out of Colorado

TigerWar

My big concern would be passing around him.

Tebow's infamous "jump pass."

Duh.

:P

I didn't say over him, I said around him.

Colorado, the new pipeline for Auburn Offensive Linemen. He would make a great DE too, ie., Ted Hendricks.

Callahan, Kozan, and now this?  Get 'em Grimes!  WDE! 

You'd have to bet coach Grimes already knows about this young man. If coach Grimes can get this guy to visit, the rest should come easy. The Auburn family and the small down will win him over.

Oh there's no question Grimes has known about him. He's probably known about him for about as long as he's been at Auburn, if not longer, because he coached at Colorado before coming to the Plains, and a guy of this size might well be getting college looks as early as 8th grade.

Wasn't King Dunlap about 6'10? I know Marcus McNeil was 6'8...

Oh there's no question Grimes has known about him. He's probably known about him for about as long as he's been at Auburn, if not longer, because he coached at Colorado before coming to the Plains, and a guy of this size might well be getting college looks as early as 8th grade.

I'm not sure if Dunlap was 6' 10" but he was huge. I'm 6-4 230 and he made me feel tiny. I knew Lee Ziemba in College and he made me feel the same way.

King is 6-9, which makes me wonder if he's the tallest guy to ever play football at Auburn. Seems like it's a safe bet to say yes.

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking King and Franklin are both 6-9. But when your that big, there's really not much differents between 6-9 and 6-10.

I was thinking King and Franklin are both 6-9. But when your that big, there's really not much differents between 6-9 and 6-10.

Don't say that to bird

I'm not sure if Dunlap was 6' 10" but he was huge. I'm 6-4 230 and he made me feel tiny. I knew Lee Ziemba in College and he made me feel the same way.

I agree with this. Ran into King at a party a few years back and Lee at a bar...both guys were EXTREMELY tall. I remember King having something like sized 20 shoes and being much bulkier. I actually bumped into Lee and when I turned around to look I was staring at his belt buckle...

I agree with this. Ran into King at a party a few years back and Lee at a bar...both guys were EXTREMELY tall. I remember King having something like sized 20 shoes and being much bulkier. I actually bumped into Lee and when I turned around to look I was staring at his belt buckle...

Lee is 3 inches shorter than King according to each of their bios on the Pathers and Eagles websites. Carolina has Lee listed at 6'6 and the Eagles have King at 6'9.

I met King in Mobile and being 6'5 myself, I can assure you King is every bit 6'9. Made me feel short and fat. Also Jason Campbell is 6'6 despite what he is listed.

Archived