Cam's New UA Commercial

TigerWar

The picture of him flying through the air should be the symbol on his new shoe.  Who would have thought a "football shoe" could look stylish. His "superman" rip is already copied by so many; he even has a new t-shirt of the cam-rip. He has star power written all over him. The media took his "entertainer" quote and tried to make it into something else. Everyone has to accept that the "Cam Newton" effect is about to take over.

Congrats, Cam

War Eagle!!

The picture of him flying through the air should be the symbol on his new shoe.  Who would have thought a "football shoe" could look stylish. His "superman" rip is already copied by so many; he even has a new t-shirt of the cam-rip. He has star power written all over him. The media took his "entertainer" quote and tried to make it into something else. Everyone has to accept that the "Cam Newton" effect is about to take over.

Congrats, Cam

War Eagle!!

Excellent Idea! Kinda like the Jordan image Nike uses for all things MJ.

This was posted over on the scout AU free board and thought I'd share it here as well.

Cam's the next Jordan.

"It's gotta be the shoes, money." M. Blackmon

Congrats, Cam

War Eagle!!

I like the idea^^ Wish I couldd get that shot blown up poster size. and I like the shoes. It's not my color but the shoes are nice. Great commercial!

I own a pair of UA running shoes. great fit, comfort, excellent support, and high quality. Plus they were $100 cheaper than the Nike's. I liked them so much I quit wearing my Nike's except to cut the grass in. It's rare that I find a shoe that works for my feet, for years it's been Nike, but 3 years ago UA became that shoe. Fits like a glove.

Cam is gonna make Under Armor a ton of money!  Nike should be very nervous.

I bought some UA gear because of UA supporting Cam. It's one of the few times that I am actually swayed by a spokesperson.

I still can't buy the shoes though, everything I have heard/seen has made me wary of buying them.

Sure, he was good in college, but he will never make it in the NFL...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...I love it that he is making so many naysayers look like fools.  I love watching him play, his constant smile, and his seeming enthusiasm and pure joy for the game. 

I've become a Panthers fan because of him!

:hellyeah:

Sure, he was good in college, but he will never make it in the NFL...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...I love it that he is making so many naysayers look like fools.  I love watching him play, his constant smile, and his seeming enthusiasm and pure joy for the game. 

I've become a Panthers fan because of him!

:hellyeah:

Still a Saints fan, but Cam makes it hard not to pull for Carolina as long as they are not playing the Saints. Even then I pull for him to do well. Just not as well as Drew Brees

Archived