Auburn football record prediction

Wareagletd

Record for 2012 (end of the world)  

343 members have voted

1. 1. Record for 2012 (end of the world)

• 14-0
    • 10-12 wins
    • 8-9 wins

Guest shadoww

HOME GAMES ALL CAPS

Sep. 1 (GA Dome) Clemson - Loss

Sep. 8 Mississippi St. - Win

Sep. 15 LA-MONROE - Win

Sep. 22 LSU - Loss

Oct. 6 ARKANSAS - Win

Oct. 13 Ole Miss - Win

Oct. 20 Vanderbilt - Win

Oct. 27 TEXAS A&M - Win

Nov. 3 NEW MEXICO ST. - Win

Nov. 10 GEORGIA - Loss

Nov. 17 ALABAMA A&M - Win

Nov. 24 Alabama - Loss

I have us finishing the regular season at a commendable 8-4 with a hard run at a championship coming in '13.

have we gotten to the point that 8-4 is commendable? do we need to raise our expectations??

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOME GAMES ALL CAPS

Sep. 15 LA-MONROE - Win

Sep. 22 LSU - Loss

Oct. 6 ARKANSAS - Win

Oct. 13 Ole Miss - Win

Oct. 20 Vanderbilt - Win

Oct. 27 TEXAS A&M - Win

Nov. 10 GEORGIA - Loss

Nov. 24 Alabama - Loss

I have us finishing the regular season at a commendable 8-4 with a hard run at a championship coming in '13.

have we gotten to the point that 8-4 is commendable? do we need to raise our expectations??

yes and no

Ok, explain how anyone picks the 8-9 category when our schedule is more favorable and team more mature.  I am not fussing at you either, just wondering the rationale.  Our schedule last year was brutal compared to next season.

Our losses last year were by a big margin so even with improvement we could still have the same losses we did last year.  Plus it's difficult to pull off 10 wins in the SEC with a veteran team.

Worst case 7-5

Best case 10-2

My prediction 9-3

All but one of those losses was on the road in a hostile environment with a young team. They did a lot of growing up last year, the schedule is far more favorable, and the teams that beat us badly all lost more than we did in the offseason. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but Auburn can definitely run the table this year.

I just don't see a way we run the table. Unless Frazier just comes out and plays like Cam 2.0. UGA, Bama, and LSU will all be very strong again this year. I don't really see us winning those three games but Bama is always a toss up game. I think we can beat Arkansas at home with a bye week right before it.

But I still have a really good feeling about this year.

I always have a good feeling about Auburn football, but then the reality of our quarterback situation comes to the forefront and I realize that we're simply not there yet.

Moseley looked decently good in the games that he wasn't being hit non-stop (UF & Ole Miss). If we protect him better, we may not have a super explosive passing game, but, with a good running attack, we should have an adequate passing game.

Clint was 4 of 7 for 90 yards in the Florida game and against SEC's worst team, Ole Miss, he was 12/15 for a buck-sixty, but he did toss 4 touchdowns, though there were a couple of his throws where he was really helped out by his receivers. In my humble opinion, Clint's a formidable SEC back up, but we're in trouble if he's the starter. When I say 'trouble,' I don't mean it literally. I mean like 7 to 8 regular season wins 'trouble.' I think Auburn's best chance at a 9 or 10 win season is if we see the same Kiehl Frazier "passer" that lit up the Arkansas high school ranks on to his way to USA-Today's Offensive Player of the Year garnering offers from every major college football program in the nation.

And might I add that an offensive line looks, well, offensive, if you have a quarterback in the backfield that has no semblance of escapablility. It was amazing how good our offensive line suddenly looked when you had a healthy and mobile Trotter back there moving around in the pocket.

HOME GAMES ALL CAPS

Sep. 15 LA-MONROE - Win

Sep. 22 LSU - Loss

Oct. 6 ARKANSAS - Win

Oct. 13 Ole Miss - Win

Oct. 20 Vanderbilt - Win

Oct. 27 TEXAS A&M - Win

Nov. 10 GEORGIA - Loss

Nov. 24 Alabama - Loss

I base that on having to replace both offensive & defensive coordinators, having to replace arguably the top returning runningback in college football who of course transferred, an offensive line unit that still needs to gel, a defense that was waxed against several rival SEC opponents last season, and below average quarterback play, so that's why I said an 8 win season would be commendable when you take everything in to consideration.

And to answer your 2nd question, I am hoping that we go undefeated and win the BCS National Championship, but I tried to give a prediction that didn't involve me wearing my orange & blue tinted shades.

Also, as far as our players and coaches' expectations, I hope every single one of them "expect" to win the SEC Western Division and go to Atlanta every single season and I think they do.

Ok, explain how anyone picks the 8-9 category when our schedule is more favorable and team more mature.  I am not fussing at you either, just wondering the rationale.  Our schedule last year was brutal compared to next season.

Our losses last year were by a big margin so even with improvement we could still have the same losses we did last year.  Plus it's difficult to pull off 10 wins in the SEC with a veteran team.

Worst case 7-5

Best case 10-2

My prediction 9-3

All but one of those losses was on the road in a hostile environment with a young team. They did a lot of growing up last year, the schedule is far more favorable, and the teams that beat us badly all lost more than we did in the offseason. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but Auburn can definitely run the table this year.

I just don't see a way we run the table. Unless Frazier just comes out and plays like Cam 2.0. UGA, Bama, and LSU will all be very strong again this year. I don't really see us winning those three games but Bama is always a toss up game. I think we can beat Arkansas at home with a bye week right before it.

I always have a good feeling about Auburn football, but then the reality of our quarterback situation comes to the forefront and I realize that we're simply not there yet.

Moseley looked decently good in the games that he wasn't being hit non-stop (UF & Ole Miss). If we protect him better, we may not have a super explosive passing game, but, with a good running attack, we should have an adequate passing game.

Clint was 4 of 7 for 90 yards in the Florida game and against SEC's worst team, Ole Miss, he was 12/15 for a buck-sixty, but he did toss 4 touchdowns, though there were a couple of his throws where he was really helped out by his receivers. In my humble opinion, Clint's a formidable SEC back up, but we're in trouble if he's the starter. When I say 'trouble,' I don't mean it literally. I mean like 7 to 8 regular season wins 'trouble.' I think Auburn's best chance at a 9 or 10 win season is if we see the same Kiehl Frazier "passer" that lit up the Arkansas high school ranks on to his way to USA-Today's Offensive Player of the Year garnering offers from every major college football program in the nation.

And might I add that an offensive line looks, well, offensive, if you have a quarterback in the backfield that has no semblance of escapablility. It was amazing how good our offensive line suddenly looked when you had a healthy and mobile Trotter back there moving around in the pocket.

I respectfully disagree. I'm not saying he is the world's best QB, but I think he is better than people give him credit for.

In that Florida game, two of his incompletions were dropped passes. He only had one wild pass, and it was the first time they let him try to throw deep. He looked different against the better teams. That might have been pressure or the effect of being hit.

I'm not arguing that Clint is a future Manning. I'm just saying that you need to keep in mind the context in which a QB is  playing (the recievers, scheme, protection, etc.) when trying to determine how good he is. Last year, Clint really had nothing to help him out. Besides, you don't need an amazing QB to win... Just ask bama... They won with McCarron. Why? McCarron had play makers around him. Bama established the running game. The O-line gave him time to throw. Most importantly, the recievers caught the ball, and did something with it. I think Clint has more potential than McCarron. If players step up in the other positions, I think he will be more than adequate.

Once again, not arguing that Clint is going to win the heisman or play in the NFL. I just think he is usuable and fixable as, at least, a chain mover QB... especially with Loeffler teachin him.

Worst case 7-5

Best case 10-2

My prediction 9-3

I think Clint has more potential than McCarron.

You think Clint has more potential than the BCS National Championship MVP.

Got'cha.

I still say 9 games regular season and possibly 10. At least a 10 win season including the bowl.

Of course there are variables with new coaches and new QB (perhaps). But we are loaded at nearly every other position and actually expect our O-Line and Defense to play much better, even with new coaching staff.

Here's how I see it

Sep. 1 (GA Dome) Clemson - Win

Sep. 15 LA-MONROE - Win

Sep. 22 LSU - Toss up (Count as Loss)

Oct. 6 ARKANSAS - Win

Oct. 13 Ole Miss - Win

Oct. 20 Vanderbilt - Win

Oct. 27 TEXAS A&M - Win

Nov. 10 GEORGIA - Toss Up (count as LOSS)

Nov. 24 Alabama - Toss up (Count as Loss)

That's 9-3. Pull one of the Toss Ups and we are 10-2. Win the Bowl game and that at least a ten win season.

I do look for us to win it all in 2013. If we gel quickly and pull out the Clemson win, it could be a very special year, but I see 2013 as THE YEAR.

Worst case 7-5

Best case 10-2

My prediction 9-3

Got'cha.

oh common... He's a bama player... It isn't like they get overhyped or anything...cough mark ingram cough

McCarron's success was all on Play action, screens, and slants. The difference is that they had more impact players at TE and WR and had an o-line to give him time. Clint has a bigger arm than mccarron and looks way better throwing down field. There is no way to know for sure, but I bet Clint would have looked good too if he had started for bama last year.

Lets end this nonsense... we obviously disagree.

Thanks for playing.

I still say 9 games regular season and possibly 10. At least a 10 win season including the bowl.

Of course there are variables with new coaches and new QB (perhaps). But we are loaded at nearly every other position and actually expect our O-Line and Defense to play much better, even with new coaching staff.

Here's how I see it

Sep. 1 (GA Dome) Clemson - Win

Sep. 15 LA-MONROE - Win

Sep. 22 LSU - Toss up (Count as Loss)

Oct. 6 ARKANSAS - Win

Oct. 13 Ole Miss - Win

Oct. 20 Vanderbilt - Win

Oct. 27 TEXAS A&M - Win

Nov. 10 GEORGIA - Toss Up (count as LOSS)

Nov. 24 Alabama - Toss up (Count as Loss)

That's 9-3. Pull one of the Toss Ups and we are 10-2. Win the Bowl game and that at least a ten win season.

I do look for us to win it all in 2013. If we gel quickly and pull out the Clemson win, it could be a very special year, but I see 2013 as THE YEAR.

This is about what I expect. It all depends on how the younger players develop. I had two out of those three games penciled in as toss ups. ( I also had clemson penciled in as a toss up because it is so early in the season). I think we beat bama next year though. They are looking at the same experience level that we had this previous year. They return no starters on defense and lost their important players on offense.

Worst case 7-5

Best case 10-2

My prediction 9-3

Got'cha.

oh common... He's a bama player... It isn't like they get overhyped or anything...cough mark ingram cough

McCarron's success was all on Play action, screens, and slants. The difference is that they had more impact players at TE and WR and had an o-line to give him time. Clint has a bigger arm than mccarron and looks way better throwing down field. There is no way to know for sure, but I bet Clint would have looked good too if he had started for bama last year.

Thanks for playing.

None other than Dummy Sheridan has already predicted McCarron to be a Heisman candidate next year.  ;)

Worst case 7-5

Best case 10-2

My prediction 9-3

Got'cha.

Thanks for playing.

None other than Dummy Sheridan has already predicted McCarron to be a Heisman candidate next year.   ;)

Tell me you're kidding. Tell me that Sheridan really didn't say that. He won't even be invited.

Not to hijack the thread, but here are AJ's stats from last year. Keep in mind that he was considered a top 10 qb by rivals and a top 5 signal caller by espn coming out of high school, so I'd say that he's lived up to the billing, but he's not gonna win a Heisman if Sheridan really said that (lulz). I give credit when it's due, and being the MVP of the national championship game is not too shabby for a first year starter as a sophomore. He also finished 2nd in the SEC in passing efficiency. I simply disagree that Clint has more potential than AJ. Not sure how friction could come up with that.

CMP      ATT      YDS        CMP%      YPA      LNG        TD        INT      RAT

219      328      2634        66.8        8.03      69          16        5        149.3

AUFriction, did you say that Clint Moseley would have led Alabama to the national championship if he was their quarterback last season?

Worst case 7-5

Best case 10-2

My prediction 9-3

Got'cha.

Thanks for playing.

None other than Dummy Sheridan has already predicted McCarron to be a Heisman candidate next year.   ;)

Tell me you're kidding. Tell me that Sheridan really didn't say that. He won't even be invited.

Not to hijack the thread, but here are AJ's stats from last year. Keep in mind that he was considered a top 10 qb by rivals and a top 5 signal caller by espn coming out of high school, so I'd say that he's lived up to the billing, but he's not gonna win a Heisman if Sheridan really said that (lulz). I give credit when it's due, and being the MVP of the national championship game is not too shabby for a first year starter as a sophomore. He also finished 2nd in the SEC in passing efficiency. I simply disagree that Clint has more potential than AJ. Not sure how friction could come up with that.

CMP      ATT       YDS        CMP%       YPA       LNG        TD        INT       RAT

219       328      2634        66.8         8.03       69          16         5        149.3

AUFriction, did you say that Clint Moseley would have led Alabama to the national championship if he was their quarterback last season?

I never click on bammer stories but saw this headline

Famed odds maker Danny Sheridan thinks Alabama QB AJ McCarron has a shot at the Heisman Trophy

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/02/famed_odds_maker_danny_sherida.html

Famed odds maker Danny Sheridan thinks Alabama QB AJ McCarron has a shot at the Heisman Trophy

Report to moderator    Logged

Danny Sheridan is about as reliable as a Yugo without an engine or transmission. Totally useless and worthless to boot!! :)

Worst case 7-5

Best case 10-2

My prediction 9-3

Got'cha.

Thanks for playing.

CMP      ATT       YDS        CMP%       YPA       LNG        TD        INT       RAT

219       328      2634        66.8         8.03       69          16         5        149.3

I got it by watching him play. He was above average intelligence wise as a high school quarterback, but lacked a truly strong arm or any other exceptional physical skills. And, from what I have seen, he really doesn't make pretty throws or make excellent reads. He had great pass efficiency last year, but if you look at his stats for passes over 20 yards, you see a huge drop off in production. AJ lived off of screen passes to Maze and short passes to TE's. He rarely threw downfield successfully unless it was on a playaction pass. Even then, his success was primarily because of the threat of Richardson running the ball as his passes were frequently underthrown.

The teams that bama's offense dominated were teams that couldn't control the run. The only team that they beat by passing was LSU in the NC game. The only reason it worked against LSU is because LSU committed to stopping the run (they had 8 men in the box the ENTIRE GAME) and never made adjustments to try to stop the pass.

While I admit McCarron had an impressive game, it was more due to the impressive receivers and tight ends that bama was able to utilize due to poor coverage and bad defensive strategy.

Clint, on the other hand, wasn't as highly touted in high school. However, his numbers were absolutely impressive. The only reason he didn't have more stars next to his name was because of the caliber of his opponents. He played against small schools for a small high school. He holds records at that high school and (correct me if I'm wrong) won 1 or more state championships as a starter. His arm is significantly bigger than McCarron's. His only flaw is his ability to read defense, which I'll admit needs improvement. Loeffler should have no problem working with him on that though. When looking at his performance last season, you have to remember that he didn't have all of those offensive weapons to work with. Clint had two targets, Lutz and Blake. The other receivers were unimpressive last season. In the games we lost (minus the iron bowl), Blake was injured. That only left Lutz. With little support from the O-line and no scrambling ability, he was sacked more than any other quarterback. The running game also dropped off in production last season as dyer averaged less yards per carry. With little support from the running game, no o-line to protect him, no scrambling ability, and only 2 (and at times 1) dependable targets to throw to, Clint didn't stand a chance as a starter last season.

Based on their characteristics, I think McCarron would have been just as bad (or even worse) than Clint if he had started for us last year. I think that Clint would have also had them in the championship last season is he had played for bama. Therefore, based on pure logic, I deduced that it is likely that Clint has more potential than McCarron. He just needs experience and playmakers around him to step up... Simple reasoning...

Worst case 7-5

Best case 10-2

My prediction 9-3

Got'cha.

Thanks for playing.

I got it by watching him play. He was above average intelligence wise as a high school quarterback, but lacked a truly strong arm or any other exceptional physical skills. And, from what I have seen, he really doesn't make pretty throws or make excellent reads. He had great pass efficiency last year, but if you look at his stats for passes over 20 yards, you see a huge drop off in production. AJ lived off of screen passes to Maze and short passes to TE's. He rarely threw downfield successfully unless it was on a playaction pass. Even then, his success was primarily because of the threat of Richardson running the ball as his passes were frequently underthrown.

The teams that bama's offense dominated were teams that couldn't control the run. The only team that they beat by passing was LSU in the NC game. The only reason it worked against LSU is because LSU committed to stopping the run (they had 8 men in the box the ENTIRE GAME) and never made adjustments to try to stop the pass.

While I admit McCarron had an impressive game, it was more due to the impressive receivers and tight ends that bama was able to utilize due to poor coverage and bad defensive strategy.

Clint, on the other hand, wasn't as highly touted in high school. However, his numbers were absolutely impressive. The only reason he didn't have more stars next to his name was because of the caliber of his opponents. He played against small schools for a small high school. He holds records at that high school and (correct me if I'm wrong) won 1 or more state championships as a starter. His arm is significantly bigger than McCarron's. His only flaw is his ability to read defense, which I'll admit needs improvement. Loeffler should have no problem working with him on that though. When looking at his performance last season, you have to remember that he didn't have all of those offensive weapons to work with. Clint had two targets, Lutz and Blake. The other receivers were unimpressive last season. In the games we lost (minus the iron bowl), Blake was injured. That only left Lutz. With little support from the O-line and no scrambling ability, he was sacked more than any other quarterback. The running game also dropped off in production last season as dyer averaged less yards per carry. With little support from the running game, no o-line to protect him, no scrambling ability, and only 2 (and at times 1) dependable targets to throw to, Clint didn't stand a chance as a starter last season.

Based on their characteristics, I think McCarron would have been just as bad (or even worse) than Clint if he had started for us last year. I think that Clint would have also had them in the championship last season is he had played for bama. Therefore, based on pure logic, I deduced that it is likely that Clint has more potential than McCarron. He just needs experience and playmakers around him to step up... Simple reasoning...

First, his only flaw is not just reading defenses. His inability to move around in the pocket is another.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy we have him. I just think he's got a lot to prove before we can say that CM can lead a team to the national championship. I mean, after all, you believe that he could have won an nc with bammer last year. We'll just have to agree to disagree and call it that.

However, I will grant you that he spent some time with a depleted group of receivers. BUT, go back and watch the bowl game. Watch what the offense looked like while he was in there and continue watching.

By the way, did you go to Leroy? Just curious.

And, please, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's a terrible quarterback by any stretch of the imagination. I actually think he's talented. He hasn't proven to me that he's "very talented," but I'll definitely acknowledge that he's talented.

And he's an Auburn Man.

A lot of people didn't like the weeping reaction he had when he found out he lost the job and I can understand where they're coming from, but that just shows me the passion and love for the game that CM has. Hell, I feel much better about that reaction than the thought of him smirking and acting like losing the job didn't bother him. I want a passionate guy that the troops can rally around.

In my opinion, CM is a formidable SEC backup that any team would be fortunate to have. I just think Auburn's better served if Kiehl Frazier starts scratching the surface of his potential guided by Leoffler's tutelage. I think Frazier's development will be the difference in 7 to 8 wins compared to 9 to 10 regular season wins.

Worst case 7-5

Best case 10-2

My prediction 9-3

Got'cha.

Thanks for playing.

First, his only flaw is not just reading defenses. His inability to move around in the pocket is another.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy we have him. I just think he's got a lot to prove before we can say that CM can lead a team to the national championship. I mean, after all, you believe that he could have won an nc with bammer last year. We'll just have to agree to disagree and call it that.

However, I will grant you that he spent some time with a depleted group of receivers. BUT, go back and watch the bowl game. Watch what the offense looked like while he was in there and continue watching.

By the way, did you go to Leroy? Just curious.

And, please, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's a terrible quarterback by any stretch of the imagination. I actually think he's talented. He hasn't proven to me that he's "very talented," but I'll definitely acknowledge that he's talented.

And he's an Auburn Man.

A lot of people didn't like the weeping reaction he had when he found out he lost the job and I can understand where they're coming from, but that just shows me the passion and love for the game that CM has. Hell, I feel much better about that reaction than the thought of him smirking and acting like losing the job didn't bother him. I want a passionate guy that the troops can rally around.

In my opinion, CM is a formidable SEC backup that any team would be fortunate to have. I just think Auburn's better served if Kiehl Frazier starts scratching the surface of his potential guided by Leoffler's tutelage. I think Frazier's development will be the difference in 7 to 8 wins compared to 9 to 10 regular season wins.

I'll give a shorter response to this one.

No, I didn't go to leroy, but I looked up some stats on him and did some research last season when the qb battle between bt and clint was going on.

Two, I'm not going to deny he looked bad at the end of the season, but I think that was more due to him being knocked on his butt more than any other quarterback during the season. He lost his confidence. The same thing happened to Barrett Trotter earlier in the season. He has the whole offseason to regain confidence in himself.

Three, scrambling isn't necessarily a trait of a great quarterback. Look at the NFL. Brady & Manning are pocket passers. They specialize in sitting in the pocket and making throws. Clint is that type of quarterback. He needs to learn to sense pressure better, but that too can be taught ( ...loeffler)

Four,you want to talk about question marks? Frazier has more than Clint at this point. He threw like 5 passes down field and completed ZERO of them. In fact, like two of them were interceptions. That shows a lack of maturity as a QB. He has growing to do. Frazier IS more talented than Clint. He has the arm strength of Clint with Cam Newton-like scrambling ability. I am willing to admit that. But Clint has more experience and, it this point, is more way more developed than Frazier.

Now you may be thinking that it makes more sense to throw Frazier in and make him grow up quickly in order to set us up for 2013. I'll tell you flat out that it wouldn't work. I work in the field of psychology and have been a part of research on training and motivation. Throwing somebody too much too quick actually impedes development and learning. If we put Frazier in as a starter before he is ready, it will put a ceiling on his potential.

Our best chance is to start Moseley and give Frazier another year (or so) to develop. That would give us more wins in the immediate future and give KF a chance to mature at a better pace. If Frazier develops past Clint now or in the future and the coaches feel he gives us the best chance to win, then so be it. But, based on what I saw last year, he has a lot of work to do to pass Clint this year.

Now let's quit debating this and talk about something happier! WDE

Worst case 7-5

Best case 10-2

My prediction 9-3

But where, exactly, is "there"? No, we aren't on a national championship level, but what does that have to do with anything?

With regard to the QB debate you and Friction were having (which I rather enjoyed, btw), I both agree and disagree with you. Right now, Clint Moseley is a solid SEC backup. He doesn't deserve to be considered more than that.

However, I agree with the sentiment that Clint has more potential than AJ McCarron. He might have been the BCS MVP, but that was a product of being in the right place at the right time, not because he's a superior athlete. Now, don't get me wrong, he's a good quarterback, and right now he's definitely a better QB than Clint.

But he doesn't have Clint's arm. Moseley could develop into a top notch SEC signal caller if he puts things together, and with some unity in the offensive line, he could put up some crazy numbers, considering the weapons on our offense.

Still, I think the discussion begins and ends with Kiehl Frazier. If he's ready, he starts. If he's not, Clint does. I think Clint has the ability to be a decent QB this season (it's after a season of development that I think he could be top notch), and the 9-3 record I predicted is with him behind center, but Kiehl has a very definitive game changing ability, and if he's ready, he gives us the potential for much more.

But the thing is that there's so much talent on the team as it is that as long as the QB play doesn't beat us, I think we can play with anyone in the country. If either QB becomes a play maker, we become a significant force on the national stage.

Worst case 7-5

Best case 10-2

My prediction 9-3

But where, exactly, is "there"? No, we aren't on a national championship level, but what does that have to do with anything?

With regard to the QB debate you and Friction were having (which I rather enjoyed, btw), I both agree and disagree with you. Right now, Clint Moseley is a solid SEC backup. He doesn't deserve to be considered more than that.

However, I agree with the sentiment that Clint has more potential than AJ McCarron. He might have been the BCS MVP, but that was a product of being in the right place at the right time, not because he's a superior athlete. Now, don't get me wrong, he's a good quarterback, and right now he's definitely a better QB than Clint.

But he doesn't have Clint's arm. Moseley could develop into a top notch SEC signal caller if he puts things together, and with some unity in the offensive line, he could put up some crazy numbers, considering the weapons on our offense.

Still, I think the discussion begins and ends with Kiehl Frazier. If he's ready, he starts. If he's not, Clint does. I think Clint has the ability to be a decent QB this season (it's after a season of development that I think he could be top notch), and the 9-3 record I predicted is with him behind center, but Kiehl has a very definitive game changing ability, and if he's ready, he gives us the potential for much more.

But the thing is that there's so much talent on the team as it is that as long as the QB play doesn't beat us, I think we can play with anyone in the country. If either QB becomes a play maker, we become a significant force on the national stage.

Now why couldn't I have stated that as well as you did?

That is exactly what I was trying to say!!!

Archived