Who is the one player that you're most excited...

TigerWar

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long term: Young. He has the ablility to be a monster by the time he is a Soph.

Short term: J Robinson. I think he is highly underrated.

Defense: Holsey. Nice to have a shut down corner!

Long term: Young. He has the ablility to be a monster by the time he is a Soph.

Short term: J Robinson. I think he is highly underrated.

Defense: Holsey. Nice to have a shut down corner!

I think J-Rob has a chip on his shoulder and wants to prove he can/will be one of the next greats at Runningback U!  Plus, gotta love that Orange suit for his signing.

Watch out for Josh Holsey. This kid is fearless and is an BIG hitter.

THIS is probably my choice. Hopefully he can help pull the Berry brothers to Auburn too. That would be awesome.

Watch out for Josh Holsey. This kid is fearless and is an BIG hitter.

THIS is probably my choice. Hopefully he can help pull the Berry brothers to Auburn too. That would be awesome.

Yeah, man this kid's film looks real good.

I've not read any of the responses yet to know if this is a popular pick or not, but the one guy I've gotta go with is Jovon Robinson. Guy has always intrigued me, because he's big, but he's also got quick feet, and runs very well. In him, we complete our running back needs. Going forward, we've got Mike Blakely to fill the all around role, Mason and Grant to fill the speed role, and Robinson to fill the "big" back position. That's two sophomores and two freshmen, plus a battle proven senior in OMac for this season.

So yeah, Jovon is my pick for the one I'm most excited about because of how well he compliments the rest. As for the one I wish we could have gotten...I'm going to go with Leonard Williams. That would have been a great pull..

I've not read any of the responses yet to know if this is a popular pick or not, but the one guy I've gotta go with is Jovon Robinson. Guy has always intrigued me, because he's big, but he's also got quick feet, and runs very well. In him, we complete our running back needs. Going forward, we've got Mike Blakely to fill the all around role, Mason and Grant to fill the speed role, and Robinson to fill the "big" back position. That's two sophomores and two freshmen, plus a battle proven senior in OMac for this season.

So yeah, Jovon is my pick for the one I'm most excited about because of how well he compliments the rest. As for the one I wish we could have gotten...I'm going to go with Leonard Williams. That would have been a great pull..

Yep, you are spot on. As far as the one that got away....I'm going Darby. I think he could have been an immediate difference maker on D.

Archived