Who is the one player that you're most excited...

TigerWar

about getting and the one player that you wished we would have gotten? You can only pick one each. I'll start off.

Ja'Quay Williams/Eddie Goldman

Edit --

Disclaimer: Just because you list a guy you really wanted doesn't mean you love Auburn any less and doesn't mean you don't love the commitments that we got.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyler Nero/ Don't care if they aren't Auburn Tigers.

So you're saying that there's not one prospect out there that you wanted that didn't sign with us? Wow.

Avery Young/ Leonard Williams. I never thought we had a good shot at Eddie Goldman by reading his praises for FSU the last several months.

I realize that, but he did have Auburn in his top 2 and we did have an in home visit with him the week before signing day. I just wanted another big ugly on the DL. Kwon has to be right up there too due to our LB depth.

Im not worried about the ones we didnt get, thats their loss.

Im really excited about Avery Young, I think he and Greg Robinson could have a great chance to be dominant tackles together in their career.

I think Ricardo Louis is going to turn heads... and Jovon Robinson.

Im not going to let yall forget that Robinson is going to be the real deal.

So you're saying that there's not one prospect out there that you wanted that didn't sign with us? Wow.

My thoughts exactly. For me it's McKinzy/Goldman.

Im not worried about the ones we didnt get, thats their loss.

Im really excited about Avery Young, I think he and Greg Robinson could have a great chance to be dominant tackles together in their career.

I think Ricardo Louis is going to turn heads... and Jovon Robinson.

Im not going to let yall forget that Robinson is going to be the real deal.

So...

Avery Young, Ricardo Louis, Jovon Robinson / And you didn't want any of the players that didn't sign

You kind of broke the rules on picking just one. Haha.  :P

Jovon Robinson with out a doubt/ Arik Armstead

From the statements he made about making us forget about that other guy, this dude will play like he has something to prove

AA just because I think he would have been a good fit for our o-line but "I don't really like to talk about who's not at Auburn I just want to focus at who is here and signed with us" kind of, really.

Jovon Robinson with out a doubt/ Arik Armstead

From the statements he made about making us forget about that other guy, this dude will play like he has something to prove

AA just because I think he would have been a good fit for our o-line but "I don't really like to talk about who's not at Auburn I just want to focus at who is here and signed with us" kind of, really.

I withdraw my previous statement: Avery Young/Arik Armstead.

I'm looking forward to Cass, same HS as Chris Davis. Jovon will be great too, he talks like he is anxious to play and ready to prove.

The misses are gone and frankly, I just don't give a damn.

Cassanova "Chik-Fil-A" McKinzy/Eddie Goldman

Cassanova "Chik-Fil-A" McKinzy >>>>> Willie "Lobsters & Spinach Dip" Williams

Ricardo Louis/Kwon Alexander.  I'm even more pumped about seeing Corey Grant and our redshirted big uglies for the first time. 

My thoughts exactly. For me it's McKinzy/Goldman.

Nah, just don't care about the ones who aren't All Auburn. Doesn't  matter.

It's hard for me to pick between Robinson and McKinzy...both have great attitudes and harken back to our more "old school" styles from years back.

As for who I really wish we could've pulled in, I would have to say I agree with the Noor Davis mention above. The great size at LB plus the brains to go with it.

Holsey/Noor Davis

I agree with you on Holsey. From what little I've seen of him on film from camps and highlights, he's going to be quite a special cornerback.

Goldman is the player I wish we would have gotten, though. I think his impact would have been pretty enormous.

Archived