My Predictions

Jonesy

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confidence is high on Darby and Goldman.  We shall see.

You do realize I have Goldman signing with FSU, right?  :laugh:

Yep.  I wasn't referring to YOUR confidence, Jonesy.

Gotcha. I assumed by you quoting me that you were referring to my confidence.  :laugh:

Goldman must have signed with FSU -- he's already on the school's website directory:

http://www.hep.fsu.edu/~goldman/

He lists 'Birding' as a hobby.  Is that like Tebowing??

I do a lot of 'birding' when I'm driving home from work.

Personally I love the fact that no one knows really how it's gonna end. NSD is so much more fun when you have no clue what hat the kid is gonna put on. I've always wondered what kind of insanity would ensue if you were not allowed to commit till NSD

Confidence is high on Darby and Goldman.  We shall see.

You do realize I have Goldman signing with FSU, right?  :laugh:

Yep.  I wasn't referring to YOUR confidence, Jonesy.

Gotcha. I assumed by you quoting me that you were referring to my confidence.  :laugh:

Goldman must have signed with FSU -- he's already on the school's website directory:

http://www.hep.fsu.edu/~goldman/

He lists 'Birding' as a hobby.  Is that like Tebowing??

Sounds more like UAT quarterbacking to me.  :dunno:

The only people that think Auburn will get Eddie Goldman are Auburn fans. Unfortunately, all of the recruiting analyst who do this for a living are predicting FSU.

The only people that think Auburn will get Eddie Goldman are Auburn fans. Unfortunately, all of the recruiting analyst who do this for a living are predicting FSU.

Same thing happened with Lemonier. Just saying.

I think Lemonier was a little more 50/50 than Goldman appears to be, but you never know what will happen.

:laugh:

I believe you have that wrong.  Most Auburn fans believe Eddie Goldman is going to FSU, L. Williams to USC, Darby to FSU, Moore to TCU, Diggs to UF, etc...

You can accuse most of the Auburn fans here of many things -- optimistic is not one of 'em.  

P.S. I am one of the few who believes Auburn will land Goldman.

I think Lemonier was a little more 50/50 than Goldman appears to be, but you never know what will happen.

Yeah, no one quite knew what Lemonier was going to do. The same can't be said for Goldman.

What I find so troubling is none of the recruiting experts think we'll land any of the real big dogs that we're after. Hopefully this board won't go in meltdown if they're right.

I believe you have that wrong.  Most Auburn fans believe Eddie Goldman is going to FSU, L. Williams to USC, Darby to FSU, Moore to TCU, Diggs to UF, etc...

You can accuse most of the Auburn fans here of many things -- optimistic is not one of 'em.  

Actually, I post on most of the Auburn boards and this site has the most sunshine than any of them.

Actually, I post on most of the Auburn boards and this site has the most sunshine than any of them.

thank you

thank you

Hey, some like the "straight up, tell you how it is" approach and some like the "I'm drinking a lot of kool-aid, overly optimistic" approach. To each his own. I try to find a place in the middle.

What I find so troubling is worrying about things you have absolutely no control over.

:believe::we::believe:

Isn't that the point of Auburn message boards?

thank you

Hey, some like the "straight up, tell you how it is" approach and some like the "I'm drinking a lot of kool-aid, overly optimistic" approach. To each his own. I try to find a place in the middle.

Most rarely know how it is, so I'd rather here opinion based on optimism rather than pessimism. Again, thank you. :we:

thank you

Most rarely know how it is, so I'd rather here opinion based on optimism rather than pessimism. Again, thank you. :we:

Not sure why you're thanking me, but I'll give you a War Eagle!

thank you

Not sure why you're thanking me, but I'll give you a War Eagle!

Sorry, for thinking that this place has a lot of sunshine. I think its a great compliment.

Thank you very much

Archived