My Predictions

Jonesy

We get everyone on this list= top 5 class again!

Thanks Jonesy!

We get everyone on this list= top 15 class again! FTFY You missed a 1.

You should go back to last 2 years lists and take a look at what top 5 classes are. The last 2 years we got almost all of our first choices of prospects. This year we are getting 2nd and 3rd options. That is not necessarily a bad thing, it just means you are allot less guaranteed to get star athletes, 5 stars get drafted at a far higher percentage than 3 stars.

This year we are going to get 10% of our first choices, such as Zeke Pike and such. We are going to miss all the recruits we recruited the hardest such as TJ Yeldon, Stefon Diggs, Landon Collins, Cyrus Jones,Geno Smith.

And if you wanna call me a bammer. You can email me at clb0003@tigermail.auburn.edu and check my facebook Chris Brannan. I love the Auburn campus so much i walk around campus just taking pictures. I also flew my cousin who goes to Nebraska down for the Auburn vs. LSU game in 2010.

Im a glass half empty kinda guy when it comes to expectations vs. reality, but my intro to engineering class taught me that if it weren't for people who criticize things they are not happy with, the world would be a much worse place. So before anyone talks down to pessimists, remember that they help make the world a better place by not being satisfied with ordinary.

okie dokie ...

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am no insider, but from looking at different sites lately the following looks plausible:

Keep the 16 that are committed now and add

Jordan Moore

Ricardo Louis

Ronald Darby

Avery Young

Eddie Goldman

Will Adams

Kwon Alexander

--Leave 2 spots open for next year or for Diamond, Diggs or Williams should they decide to sign with the good guys

Does this look likely?

I still think Auburn gets Goldman.

You may once again commence your debate whether this class will be ranked in the top 100, 15, 10, or 5...

I'm thinking definitely top 100.

only if we flip one of yeldon or seastrunck

I am no insider, but from looking at different sites lately the following looks plausible:

Jordan Moore

Ricardo Louis

Ronald Darby

Avery Young

Eddie Goldman

Will Adams

Kwon Alexander

--Leave 2 spots open for next year or for Diamond, Diggs or Williams should they decide to sign with the good guys

Does this look likely?

We finish with those, in addition to keeping the current guys (especially JaQuay), and it's a BIG DAY for AU!

Jordan Moore

Ricardo Louis

Ronald Darby

Avery Young

Eddie Goldman

Will Adams

Kwon Alexander

Does this look likely?

We finish with those, in addition to keeping the current guys (especially JaQuay), and it's a BIG DAY for AU!

Possible.  Other names still floating out there: Bush, Diamond, Kozan.  Who knows??  Troop is right.  Tomorrow will be just like Christmas morning.

My thought:

We keep all 16 commited and enrolled (including Prosch) and add:

Jordan Moore

Ricardo Louis

Will Adams

probably 1 DL noone knows we were recruiting hard (like a Korren Kirven or Dalvin Tomlinson)

probably 1 LB noone knows we are recruiting hard??

and MAYBE one of Jordan Diamond/Avery Young

Then call it a day.  And we would keep 1-2 spots open for guys who find out in August they will have to greyshirt and thus can sign elsewhere.

fwi just heard, if we get Louis, Darby is coming so add him to your potential list.

My thought:

We keep all 16 commited and enrolled (including Prosch) and add:

Jordan Moore

Ricardo Louis

Will Adams

probably 1 DL noone knows we were recruiting hard (like a Korren Kirven or Dalvin Tomlinson)

probably 1 LB noone knows we are recruiting hard??

and MAYBE one of Jordan Diamond/Avery Young

Then call it a day.  And we would keep 1-2 spots open for guys who find out in August they will have to greyshirt and thus can sign elsewhere.

fwi just heard, if we get Louis, Darby is coming so add him to your potential list.

Well, Auburn will land Louis so that will be good news if they can lock down Darby also. 

Posted on another site by a general poster:

Not my info just passed along....Goldman, Adams, Moore, Darby, Jaquay, and Kwon and will leave the others open for in case we get Diamond or Diggs. So we will see I would take it, but seems quite optimistic.

This is in addition to those committed and ricardo louis flipping back.  TIFWIW

The coaches will know today on Diamond. He is letting every team know today but not making it public til Friday.

Here's my predictions. I reserve the right to change based on new info. ;)

Moore-- AU

Young-- AU

J. Williams-- AU

W. Adams-- AU

Goldman-- FSU (this one could break either way, and when that happens I go with the long-time favorite)

Darby-- AU

L. Williams-- UF or USC.

Louis-- AU

Diamond-- Michigan

Diggs-- UF (but this kid changes his mind a ton, so UF, AU, OSU, or even Maryland wouldn't shock me)

Alexander-- LSU

One potential surprise.

LSU id done Flex. The are only signing 23 because of their small graduating class and got their last commit last night from OLB Corey Thompson.

Not what I heard.  As of yesterday, I think LSU opened up a spot for Kwon.  Not sure if that means they are greyshirting someone or they missed on somebody, but that's what I heard.

Posted on another site by a general poster:

Not my info just passed along....Goldman, Adams, Moore, Darby, Jaquay, and Kwon and will leave the others open for in case we get Diamond or Diggs. So we will see I would take it, but seems quite optimistic.

This is in addition to those committed and ricardo louis flipping back.  TIFWIW

The coaches will know today on Diamond. He is letting every team know today but not making it public til Friday.

Maybe since our coaches seem to be better at "I've got a secret" than anyone else, maybe we'll be able to figure it out by tomorrow through process of leaks from the other three schools.

I'll release my final predictions tomorrow evening.

Good call. That's thinking outside the box.  :thumbsup: I think more of us should do that. Yes, I know you agree. :laugh:

These are my predictions based on information I have received first hand and through various websites and opinions I trust. I am not the end all and to be completely honest, I've never felt worse about a set of final predictions than I do this year, that said, these are my brave predictions for Wednesday.

I have Auburn finishing with

"Commited" recruits:

Louis

J. Williams

Uncommitted recruits:

Darby

Moore

Young

Adams

Alexander

L. Williams

Torn on:

Goldman - I think it's FSU.

Notes:

I feel the least confident about L. Williams and Alexander. L. Williams recently had some major headline grabbing news come out that he eliminated Auburn. This caught on quickly almost everywhere which meant the person whom started it is generally well trusted. While it was shot down, I still have concerns. However, most other news is favorable for Auburn.

Kwon Alexander is another story. I feel LSU is moving on which leaves us with the only other school that ever mattered anyways, Alabama. Conflicting reports are out on whether Alexander has an offer in hand, so I'm going on what I knew to be good info before yesterday.

Finally, Goldman. Nobody will know until he announces. Reports of Auburn being in good shape rung out long before this past weekend and I expect that to remain true. However, I'm torn between two good sources saying two different things. We will see, but my prized 6 pack of beer is on FSU.

Feel free to hate/flame me when I'm completely wrong Wednesday.

Confidence is high on Darby and Goldman.  We shall see.

You do realize I have Goldman signing with FSU, right?  :laugh:

Yep.  I wasn't referring to YOUR confidence, Jonesy.

Gotcha. I assumed by you quoting me that you were referring to my confidence.  :laugh:

Gotcha. I assumed by you quoting me that you were referring to my confidence.  :laugh:

Goldman must have signed with FSU -- he's already on the school's website directory:

http://www.hep.fsu.edu/~goldman/

Jonesy, has anything changed since yesterday?  Still going with that list?

I didn't want to post a list until I was confident I could put together my best projection, so I'll still stand by it.

Goldman must have signed with FSU -- he's already on the school's website directory:

http://www.hep.fsu.edu/~goldman/

He lists 'Birding' as a hobby.  Is that like Tebowing??

Thanks for your info Jonesy! It sounds like we aren't sure if we are going to have a great day tomorrow or not. I am sure this will be a good class, when it is all said and done, no matter how tomorrow goes. There will be guys signed tomorrow that will be a part of or next SECC.

Archived