i see ol harvey

aubiefifty

was the toast of the town sunday night giving autographs and taking pictures with bama fans.....stay classy bama.

I have a feeling 2012 is really gonna suck for Harvey.  First, he's gonna be really upset tonight after the game and then later in the year he goes to prison.

I have a feeling 2012 is really gonna suck for Harvey.  First, he's gonna be really upset tonight after the game and then later in the year he goes to prison.

+1

Harvey looks like he mighta poisoned himself too. Thats one fugly dude.

nope...that's just all the Bammer inside of him....some is starting to ooze out.  :o

Some rumors that he has re-located to state of LA?? Interesting that tax-payers have to pay his atty ??? Disgusting that bammers want photo with him, but claim he is a crazy fringe of their support base.

Textbook positive reinforcement.

They can have all the wins/championships/5 star recruits they want. They're trash and nothing more.

Some rumors that he has re-located to state of LA?? Interesting that tax-payers have to pay his atty ??? Disgusting that bammers want photo with him, but claim he is a crazy fringe of their support base.

I don't believe the rumor that he lives in LA. I don't think the judge in Alabama would let him relocate to another state with criminal trial awaiting in AL.

What's he gonna' try to kill in Baton Rouge?

Someone on another thread said to watch out eating the Gumbo.  It may have a harvey surprise in it.  :o

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Apparently their tiger...

Is that Finebaum to the right of the sign?

That it is...

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

That it is...

:rolleyes:

And some very nice Bama fan provided him a ticket.......

I would say you'd be surprised how many out of the fan base tried to reach out and do so, but we're talking about bammers. Unfortunately, I have a few friends who tried to get tickets to him.. but were told "Mr. Updyke had been blessed with support and many acts of kindness already this holiday season" (something to that effect)  :banghead:

makes me sick

Harvey is Alabama's mascot. Might as well let him lead the team on the field. 

He really is. There are a good number of reasonable UApeople out there who feel just as bad for Auburn and Toomers as Auburn people do, but I really think this will all be a joke and he'll be treated as a saint as time goes on. Shock effect wearing off now... Already happening.

Harvey committed a hate crime and acted like a proud terrorists about it... IMO, they should give him the Bin Laden treatment or lock him away where he will never be heard from for the rest of his life.  If you let that crap go on, it just goes on and on and gets worse.  Same with al dot com and Finebaum, they are responsible for a lot of hating and that shouldn't be.

Archived