any of you older fans miss the old auburn

aubiefifty

jerseys we wore as kids that faded after a few washes? i miss them bad boys. as fot the team jerseys i miss the old tear a ways....................

I was thinking about 'the old days' the other day. I miss that Auburn fans always used to talk about character and being a gentleman first. Now - "We play in the SEC, results are everything, etc"

Yeah, the old jerseys were cool.

What do you mean by the good ole days. I graduated in 1974 so the 60's and 70's are the good ole days for me. I was always  too cheap to spend a lot of money on a jersey.

I was thinking about 'the old days' the other day. I miss that Auburn fans always used to talk about character and being a gentleman first. Now - "We play in the SEC, results are everything, etc"

I believe it's still that way for the most part. Of course when you come to a message board AU fans will be talking about football and how results are very important and that we should take pride in our conference and it's accomplishments.

But as a whole when you walk around campus I don't believe Auburn is portrayed any differently than it has ever been portrayed.

Archived