QBs

Wareagletd

with the way the offensive line played this year, do we really know how good or bad Clint really is. I don't think Clint is getting a fare share from the fans. WDE!!

True. And before some of the injuries happened, I think Barrett played pretty well. Once Cooper went down, IMO, that started the decline of the Oline.

I just hate it for Clint. His getting beat up about his play on the field when he didn't have time for anything. We need to worry about the O-line and not the QB.  :wedance:

I think the O-line and D-line both were really wet behind the ears and needed some time to get adjusted. I don't think it was fair to Barret or Clint to switch QB's halfway through the season. Especially playing LSU. The team chemistry wasn't there as it was at the beginning of the season. Injuries did play a big role into as well. BUT, any team that is good starts at the foundation with the O-Line and D-Line. I'd rather see Chiz recruit linemen than I would RB's and WR's, because any outstanding line can make a 2 or 3 star running back look better than what the average fan or any fan thinks. It's like the age old argument comparing Barry Sanders to Emmit Smith. Barry was better, but Emmit looked better because of his offensive line. The defensive line needs to be better to stop the run and have a pass rush to give the linebackers and defensive backs more time to read the play. The line is where it starts and ends each and every play.

I just hate it for Clint. His getting beat up about his play on the field when he didn't have time for anything. We need to worry about the O-line and not the QB.  :wedance:

I'm not sure if we watched the same games or not, there were times when CM was outside the tackles with the pressure behind him and he layed down.  Our OL didn't give any of our QBs time to throw but don't lay down.  Atleast KF moved forward towards the line. 

However, when the season starts, whoever gives AU the best chance, start him.

Archived