QBs

Wareagletd

As much as I want to see KF start next year, my gut feeling is that Clint will start.  :wareagle:

As much as I want to see KF start next year, my gut feeling is that Clint will start.  :wareagle:

I hope you are wrong. The upside is there with KF; huge upside that will force the defense to prepare for more things that may happen. We do not get that with Clint.

I hope I am wrong too. I actually wanted KF to start against thUGA and Bammer. I also want to see him start the bowl game. It will also depend on our new OC

I was referring to our OC for next season. I think if he doesn't start he will get a ton of snaps.

Its obvious that KF is our most talented QB...Heck, Gus said that before the season even started...I think there is nooooo way he doesen't start next year considering that both he and Clint will be equal to knowing the new playbook...

I think it is up to Kiehl and how hard he works learning the new offense. The job is his if he puts in the work imo.

Totally agree.

I sincerely hope Frazier or maybe even Pike wins the job. Clint just isn't as talented. After taking the snap, he goes through one progression, and if nothing is there, he just throws it away or looks for a place to fall down.

I hope the player who gives us the best chance to win plays. I'm not pulling for one or against the other as some other folks seem to- I have no preference. Just give me the guy who will get us the wins period. WDE.

I sincerely hope Frazier or maybe even Pike wins the job. Clint just isn't as talented. After taking the snap, he goes through one progression, and if nothing is there, he just throws it away or looks for a place to fall down.

Of course he was having to run for his life due to an absence of blocking. He wasn't bad if given a little time. When Frazier tried to pass they were all over him too. I think he would also be an excellent passer if given enough time to throw it.

Now that Gus is at Arky State, will Zeke Pike look and sign else where? Also, will our new OC recruit other QB's that Gus didn't?

I think Zeke is pretty solid to us to put it nicely a4e. I don't know who our new OC will be, so can't answer the other part. WDE.

Now that Gus is at Arky State, will Zeke Pike look and sign else where? Also, will our new OC recruit other QB's that Gus didn't?

Zeke is All In my brotha!

^ X1000. Zeke will be here soon. The let the dust settle after the battle and whoever wins the spot  :tdau:

^ X1000. Zeke will be here soon. The let the dust settle after the battle and whoever wins the spot  :tdau:

ZP is still too new at the QB position - barring a monumental series of injuries, ZP will redshirt next year.

ZP is still too new at the QB position - barring a monumental series of injuries, ZP will redshirt next year.

considering pike makes our third scholarship qb on the roster if trotter leaves i highly doubt he will rs

with the way the offensive line played this year, do we really know how good or bad Clint really is. I don't think Clint is getting a fare share from the fans. WDE!!

Archived