Watching the game online

Rednilla

I know CBS is showing the game online in HD, but does anyone know if I need to install any kind of plug in to watch it through my PS3? I'd much prefer to watch on my HDTV to watching on my girlfriend's laptop (my hard drive crashed and I haven't replaced it yet), and I'd rather not have to wait around until the game starts to find out if there is any prep work I need to do, so if anyone knows then I'd be much obliged...

I'm not sure what to tell you except try to watch the early game and lets figure out what you need to do from there. where are you watching your stream from?

I'm not sure what to tell you except try to watch the early game and lets figure out what you need to do from there. where are you watching your stream from?

Eh, I tried to watch something on cbssports.com's website and it never loaded. Can't download Adobe on PS3, either, so I'm just going to watch on my girlfriend's computer and not worry about it.

run out and get the connector to connect the laptop to the TV. that way you can watch on your big screen.

Archived