If I were a recruit...

Rednilla

This year being the exception, our O is still a fun and exciting O to play in.  Our D on the other hand, besides being very poor in every aspect of defense for 3 years now (except last year when we had Fairley and T Rocker as coach), is also passive and boring (not aggressive). 

wde

Yeah our system sucks.  Look what it did to Cam.  Look at where he went.  The 13th pick in the 6th round.  Our was that the 1st pick over all?  For a  kid that played one year of major college football.  And Lutz gets no love -- except for the guys on National TV that call him touchdown maker.  How many tight ends have more TD catches than Lutz?  The NFL will reward Lutz quite well in 2013.  WDE.

Yeah our system sucks.  Look what it did to Cam.  Look at where he went.   The 13th pick in the 6th round.  Our was that the 1st pick over all?  For a  kid that played one year of major college football.  And Lutz gets no love -- except for the guys on National TV that call him touchdown maker.  How many tight ends have more TD catches than Lutz?  The NFL will reward Lutz quite well in 2013.  WDE.

Cam could have played in the rambling wreck, stanford's pro style, or houston's air raid and could have been the first pick. Gus's offense didn't make Cam, believe me. Cam got Gus a hefty raise.

Lutz gets love but other TEs show they can play in pro sets. 3 TEs have more and he is tied with 6 others at 6 TDs. I'm telling you guys Lutz is a great player but if y'all would take o&b glasses off you will see that he is going to have to show a lot in the combine to be a top 4 or 5 TE pick. He'll make a lot of money one day, for sure. I'm simply saying he is not getting the pub he deserves. He would have twice the catches if I was play calling. I would like to see him catch more in the middle of the field like a NFL TE is asked to do every Sunday. But I must digress, this is only his Jr year. He could win the Mackey next year.

Archived