Jermaine Whitehead and SBB

AURandy1345162767

Oh yeah and there's someone within our Athletic Complex that monitors tweets from ALL Auburn athletes and the NCAA does this as well. Let's say a baseball player tweeted that he hated his professor and used profanity, he'd be suspended for some games.

Bird should have applied for this job. I can see it now VP of Tweets. The job is made for him with his past experience.

Oh yeah and there's someone within our Athletic Complex that monitors tweets from ALL Auburn athletes and the NCAA does this as well. Let's say a baseball player tweeted that he hated his professor and used profanity, he'd be suspended for some games.

Bird should have applied for this job. I can see it now VP of Tweets. The job is made for him with his past experience.

I never thought monitoring you, Auburn4Ever, and Warrior would qualify me for anything, but if it lands me that job, then I definitely owe you three.

I never thought monitoring you, Auburn4Ever, and Warrior would qualify me for anything, but if it lands me that job, then I definitely owe you three.

pay is in bird seed

That would be lots of tweets to look through.

There you go, I try being nice and you slap me in the head....costumed-smiley-031.gif

That would be lots of tweets to look through.

What's time to a bird?

pay is in bird seed

Sounds pretty tweet  :-[

Every thread meets its final demise with a roasting of Bird.  I think it's more effective than locking them.

me too :)

Every thread meets its final demise with a roasting of Bird.  I think it's more effective than locking them.

Another very wise member you are AUDevil. I'm just happy to contribute my share.

When nice cars start making players play better, I will start hoping that schools get caught giving them to players.  Until then, I don't give a crap.  Cameron Newton drove a goofy ass scooter and he is the greatest college football player most of us ever saw.  No program is squeaky clean

exactly!!!!!!!!!

Archived