Conference Expansion Discussion

keekee

Someone posted on facebook that $aburn is pushing the SEC to add West Virginia to the eastern division. But he said if WVA doesn't get an offer, then he's fine with Missouri coming in but only if they are placed in the east and Auburn in the western division.

Here's how I see it. $aburn doesn't like the idea of facing Auburn twice in the same year.

There is also the school of thought that uaT doesn't want us getting stronger in recruiting in Georgia and Florida if we were switched to the east. We have a good entry into the areas now and it could be much stronger if we played in the east. 2cents.

You can bet your sweet arse that whatever Saban wants will help bammer and hurt AU!! :zapbama:

I think it is funny $atan is having to expend so much political capital in this fight.

The recruiting point is IMHO foolishness, we do well in Ga. & panhandle.  The Nickster doesn't want to see us twice.

I don't won't to see that rabble once anymore.

He can hide behind his LUV for UT rivalry,

I think we'd all work things out so the money games AU /auT and they with UT would be on TV

and the $$$$$ still come in to the conference.  You know no one is going to cut off the $$$$ spicket .

While I am planning menu for LSU and game planing  for Ga., I am  avoiding the rush and

"not thinking highly of Alabama early".  Can harldly wait for  Croxton Day in April !

Archived