Ted Roof.

The SandMntTiger

^^^^^ People have sort of denied this by saying that the long layoff hurts a fast paced, timing based, spread sort of offense. To a certain extent that is true, HOWEVER, our defense in the BCSNCG, STILL had to neutralize the speed of the ducks and still had to hold them to as low of a scoring total as possible. That is exactly what they did.

I'm glad some of the posters aren't coaching our team, they would fire themselves.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's wrong with Stoops?

This is the same stoops who voted Auburn #15 in the final regular season poll in '04. He was cheating Auburn so his bro's Okl. team could get their arses handed to them by USCw.

me-> I had never heard this before. Well if he's got the B&##@ to do that he can stand up to the entire SEC, but mainly AL-LSU-GA & AR Os and STOP them !!!

Yeah, I'm sick of Ted Roof. All of these delay of game on the defense penalties are sickening... :-\

Whoever heard of such ? Only a Roof led D could be GUILTY of it (just joking before you start blasting me again-LOL!)

I try to keep you Girls, boys and even self-professed birdbrains informed and most just choose to be mushrooms like the masses. World renown national syndicated radio host and legend in his own mind and one of the ugliest men alive Paul Firebomb has announce more than once that Roof will be fired at the end of the season. MARK IT DOWN!

If you are happy being embarrassed by your teams D (LSU, USU, AR & Clemson 38, MSU 34 points,) extend and increase the contract, you deserve CTR. I however don't think CGC will put up with it another season.

http://coachesbythenumbers.com/ted-roof-and-t he-art-of-failing-up/

I however don't think CGC will put up with it another season.

Maybe, maybe not (I really doubt it.)  Either way, why don't we leave the judgement of CTR's coaching to him?

What's wrong with Stoops?

This is the same stoops who voted Auburn #15 in the final regular season poll in '04. He was cheating Auburn so his bro's Okl. team could get their arses handed to them by USCw.

me-> I had never heard this before. Well if he's got the B&##@ to do that he can stand up to the entire SEC, but mainly AL-LSU-GA & AR Os and STOP them !!!

Yeah, I'm sick of Ted Roof. All of these delay of game on the defense penalties are sickening... :-\

Whoever heard of such ? Only a Roof led D could be GUILTY of it (just joking before you start blasting me again-LOL!)

I try to keep you Girls, boys and even self-professed birdbrains informed and most just choose to be mushrooms like the masses. World renown national syndicated radio host and legend in his own mind and one of the ugliest men alive Paul Firebomb has announce more than once that Roof will be fired at the end of the season. MARK IT DOWN!If you are happy being embarrassed by your teams D (LSU, USU, AR & Clemson 38, MSU 34 points,) extend and increase the contract, you deserve CTR. I however don't think CGC will put up with it another season.

Wait. So Stoops being a total biased ##### in his voting and blatantly screwing Auburn = Being a great DC? AND also your source for Ted Roof being fired at the end of the year is Paul Finebaum.

Urkel_reactions.gif

I think Stoops is a GREAT DC because he held a high octane FSU and the Heisman winning QB to 2 (that's right TWO) Pts in the MNC Game - DUH ! His winning percentage as DC at Oklahoma was about the best in the nation.

Who is Finebaum ? I listen to the BIG earred fellow FIREBOMB, the one raking the muck everywhere he goes... 

I try to keep you Girls, boys and even self-professed birdbrains informed and most just choose to be mushrooms like the masses. World renown national syndicated radio host and legend in his own mind and one of the ugliest men alive Paul Firebomb has announce more than once that Roof will be fired at the end of the season. MARK IT DOWN!

If you are happy being embarrassed by your teams D (LSU, USU, AR & Clemson 38, MSU 34 points,) extend and increase the contract, you deserve CTR. I however don't think CGC will put up with it another season.

Wait a sec! Finebaum is your source?  Priceless! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

Kerrflush

article_9858_15.jpg

I think Stoops is a GREAT DC because he held a high octane FSU and the Heisman winning QB to 2 (that's right TWO) Pts in the MNC Game - DUH ! His winning percentage as DC at Oklahoma was about the best in the nation.

Who is Finebaum ? I listen to the BIG earred fellow FIREBOMB, the one raking the muck everywhere he goes... 

Did you seriously use Finebaum and quote him as an Auburn source? If you are joking, get a new joke writer, FAST. If you are not joking and you're serious, only post when joking and only post after you get a new writer. They may be the worst post of all time on the board and that is saying something.

^^^^^ People have sort of denied this by saying that the long layoff hurts a fast paced, timing based, spread sort of offense. To a certain extent that is true, HOWEVER, our defense in the BCSNCG, STILL had to neutralize the speed of the ducks and still had to hold them to as low of a scoring total as possible. That is exactly what they did.

I'm glad some of the posters aren't coaching our team, they would fire themselves.

I would say to them that I believe that Boise is a spread type offense and they always seem to win the games that they can plan for... big openers... bowl games... etc...

and I would say if Boise had to prepare for an SEC schedule they would be better off with Jax State. Boise is not the best example of anything football related to me. If we had 11 practice games and 1 real game a year to prepare for, I'd like our chances too. The Boise bull rolls on, that one will never be settled anywhere but a football field.

Wait. So Stoops being a total biased ##### in his voting and blatantly screwing Auburn

I'd like to know who wouldn't try to vote to get their own brother into the MNCG.

I sure as hell would.

And it meant jack s*** what he voted Auburn.  Auburn wasn't going to get into that game.  Too much hype surrounding the #1 & #2 teams running the table all year.

Wait. So Stoops being a total biased ##### in his voting and blatantly screwing Auburn

I'd like to know who wouldn't try to vote to get their own brother into the MNCG.

I sure as hell would.

And it meant jack $**t what he voted Auburn.  Auburn wasn't going to get into that game.  Too much hype surrounding the #1 & #2 teams running the table all year.

Totally disagree. It means he is an unethical POS in my book and just because his actions didn't change the course of history, it sure as hell doesn't mean he was right in what he did. Btw, trying to justify blatantly screwing someone over just because it was for the family doesn't make it right.

right or not, I'd vote my brother in.  :-[

OK. I can't lie just for the sake of being right. I do agree that if it were my brother I'd do the same (though I'd try to be a little less obvious than voting an undefeated SEC #15). Yet if I did, I understand if the person who got dissed by my decision didn't find me to likeable.  ;)

In the end though it all worked.

Bob Stoops got runoff the field in that game.

U$C was forced to forfiet the game.

And Mike Stoops....well he is currently unemployed.

:)

right or not, I'd vote my brother in.  :-[

I'm not embarrassed one bit to admit that I'd vote my brother over anybody else.  If your own brother doesn't have your back then who heck does? :dunno:

Archived