Ted Roof.

The SandMntTiger

Major props to the defense over this last month. http://www.cfbstats.com/2011/team/37/total/defense/split.html

After giving up a better than 475 a game through Sept. The D trimmed almost 140 off that and held teams to 339 a game in the month of October. We actually gave up less total yards in the 5 games in the month of Octeober than we did in the 4 games in August/Sept.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, yes.Much improved. Chizik has done a great job. Maybe he could add the Stoops guy who was fired at Arizona. Maybe a consultant or position coach or Co-Defensive coordinator.

ignorant post.

Props to Ted Roof and the entire defensive staff for continued improvement.  And congrats to the kids for sticking with it and working hard to get better.  Imagine if the month to month comparison from Octoer to Novermber shows as much improvement as the one for Septemebr to October.  That would be a scary defense on the field.  And they have a week off to get healthy and set up fpr the stretch run.

Bigbird,

What a jerk you are. You preach one thing and do another. I have a different view than you and you say ignorant post.

I say to you, What a dumb---.

Actually, I'm much more of a smart---.  As far as your ignorant post goes, it still is.. 

Yes, yes.Much improved. Chizik has done a great job. Maybe he could add the Stoops guy who was fired at Arizona. Maybe a consultant or position coach or Co-Defensive coordinator.

You credit CGC for doing a great job improving the defense's performance in a Ted Roof thread. Why? More than likely, because you don't like CTR and refuse to give any credit to the job he has done.  That, sir, is ignorant...and it doesn't take a dumbass to know that.

I, for one, wouldn't want Stoops anywhere near my beloved university! 

^^THIS^^

^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bigbird,

What a jerk you are. You preach one thing and do another. I have a different view than you and you say ignorant post.

Is that any way for two birds to talk to one another?

If you can't see the INEPTitude you need a new HOBBY !

It has already been announced more than once on a national broadcast TR is GONE at the end of the season, NOT if and buts and maybes BUT gone ! So your birdbrain should be used more on names of a replacement than defending him. A former MNC DC would be a nice replacement (hence Stoops or Shannon) but hey you "experts" float some SERIOUS names.

:tdau: WAR EAGLE JUST WIN BABY  :wareagle:

Bigbird,

X $0.02

Actually, I'm much more of a smart---.  As far as your ignorant post goes, it still is.. 

You credit CGC for doing a great job improving the defense's performance in a Ted Roof thread. Why? More than likely, because you don't like CTR and refuse to give any credit to the job he has done.  That, sir, is ignorant...and it doesn't take a dumbass to know that.

It has already been announced more than once on a national broadcast TR is GONE at the end of the season, NOT if and buts and maybes BUT gone ! So your birdbrain should be used more on names of a replacement than defending him. A former MNC DC would be a nice replacement (hence Stoops or Shannon) but hey you "experts" float some SERIOUS names.

Bigbird,

X $0.02

Sorry, I'm late to the game, but who/where was it quoted that CTR is gone at the end of the season?  I haven't seen or heard that anywhere.

Bigbird,

X $0.02

Sorry, I'm late to the game, but who/where was it quoted that CTR is gone at the end of the season?  I haven't seen or heard that anywhere.

I don't think he is serious. But hell, who knows? He could actually believe everything he just posted.  :dunno:

As for the Bird..... :bow:  :laugh:  :bow:    Love it when a flame gets met with an even bigger flame because thats all Woody's post was.

Wow, just when I thought your post couldn't get any worse, you go and give us this pearl.  Are you really Pete Thamel? I only ask, because you use the same type of biased, unfounded pot stirring to try and make your case. Also, like Thamel, your attempts are transparent and fail miserably.  No one has ever said that CTR is gone at the end of the season.  Thanks for another ignorant post. :bow:

Wow, just when I thought your post couldn't get any worse, you go and give us this pearl.  Are you really Pete Thamel? I only ask, because you use the same type of biased, unfounded pot stirring to try and make your case. Also, like Thamel, your attempts are transparent and fail miserably.  No one has ever said that CTR is gone at the end of the season.  Thanks for another ignorant post. :bow:

Ignorant?  Maybe.  Or is it intentional?

Golf is relatively silent with all this bird bashing in this thread.  I find that odd.  Maybe he's just sitting back and enjoying it.... and yelling "karma Bird" at his computer....

What's wrong with Stoops?

What's wrong with Stoops?

This is the same stoops who voted Auburn #15 in the final regular season poll in '04. He was cheating Auburn so his bro's Okl. team could get their arses handed to them by USCw.

IMO.....Roof coordinated one of the best defensive games I have seen in the BCS National Championship game.  Regardless of the fact that we had Nick Fairley/Cam Newton/Michael Dyer....that defensive game plan won us the National Championship.

With that said, he has earned one more year. 

Archived