Brett McMurphy From CBS Sports

AuburnSoldier

I sent the following email to cbssports.com's Brett McMurphy and got the following response:

Brett,

www.sportsbybrooks.com , www.outkickthecoverage.com

Sure these guys are hacks, but the photographic evidence concerning Trent Richardson and his "rides" is alarming. There are a bunch of people out there who would like to see a real journalist bring any of this to light. I sent it to Barnhart as well, but I don't expect him to touch it. Seems like Miami, Boise, GT, and tOSU would be standing on Emmert's desk and asking "What are you going to do about this?"

Just Sayin,

L***

L***,

Thanks for the note. I have looked into some aspects of the T-Town

mens wear store, but was not able to get anything of substance. We'll

also look into the Richardson stuff.

Appreciate the feedback.

Take care,

Brett

I don't know if he'll find or publish anything, but maybe if some real journalists see enough smoke they'll look for the fire. I wasn't nearly as cordial in my email to Barnhart. Maybe that's why he didn't respond.

How could he not get anything of substance on TTMW? There are literally dozens of captioned photos as a place to start. That's more than anyone ever had about Cam Newton.

Those who are guilty of breaking NCAA rules will become more brazen since reporters like BM turn a blind eye out of ignorance.  Eventually someone of credence will have a change of heart and do their job of real investigative journalism.

WDE !!!

Archived