how would you coach the South Carolina game? (just for fun)

Wrights_Mill_Road

Put some Turbo-lax in the teams pre-game meal.

Bring up eleven and run blitz them on every down. Take the good with the bad and get off the field.

On offense I would pound Dyer 30 times and pull out all the trick plays in the book. Toss in some play action deep balls after Dyer has established the run.

D: I would play man and stuff the box. If we get beat, we get beat. At least we will get off of the field quickly.

O: I would run Dyer several times. I would also throw the ball to the TE over the middle several times.

5-2 defense with Lemonier, Sanders, Blackson, Wright, Nosa on the DL and Bates/Freeman at LB, and Thorpe/Florence at saftey and Davis, Bell, Thezine at rotating at corner.

The DL's job is just to stone wall SC's OL and bates/freeman's only job is to sandwhich marcus every play and davis/thorpe doupleing alshon and florence, bell/thezine to head hunt and cover the other WR's

I would send the Miller Lite girls to Garcia's room the night before the game.  

:laugh::thumbsup:

I would go to Garcia's room  ;D

Um, you know he would be there right?  :dunno:

I would send the Miller Lite girls to Garcia's room the night before the game.  

:laugh::thumbsup:

I would go to Garcia's room  ;D

Um, you know he would be there right?  :dunno:

Once he is passed out drunk the girls would be all ours...

Archived