FAU v Auburn Game Thread

around4ever

Very, very glad we had these guys this week. We need the work so badly. The hit Jake just laid on UFA is what every play should be like on these guys.  Nice job Jake !

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FAU will have a career day against our defense if they continue to play like this.  I know there is alot of inexperience out there and they will improve but just hard to watch sometimes.  War Eagle

A career day for FAU is 150 total yards and 6 points. Looks like they are on their way. In the first half unfortunately.

I think we have the worst defense in CFB. this team has only manage to verage 59 ysa a game and they have doubled that in the first quarter. we are hurting in a bad way.

You would think that as long as our boys have been on the field, they would have a wealth of knowledge already on what plays they will see.  Come on D.  War Eagle

that's pretty bad - 2 players looking at the receiver catching the ball for a 13-yard gain. why we even have corners on D is beyond me. They should just rush the whole defensive unit and not have any player in the backfield.

I think we have the worst defense in CFB. this team has only manage to verage 59 ysa a game and they have doubled that in the first quarter. we are hurting in a bad way.

nah.  I live under 40 minutes from University of Kansas. I promise you, they have the worst defense haha.

It sounds like UFA has many youngsters and they are going toe to toe with us.  That last play had some QB pressure but how can the secondary allow that conversion ?

War Eagle !

that's pretty bad - 2 players looking at the receiver catching the ball for a 13-yard gain. why we even have corners on D is beyond me. They should just rush the whole defensive unit and not have any player in the backfield.

This seems to be our biggest problem honestly. It seems our DBs are content to let the receiver make the catch then tackle him too often. They seem to be set on not getting beat and just getting in position to make the tackle.

Archived