FAU v Auburn Game Thread

around4ever

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys back off Trotter.  He isn't doing that bad.  He could use some help from his WR tonight.   If the coaches didn't think he was the best we have he wouldn't be out there.  Do you know more than them? 

as far as our loss last week goes, Clemson beat FSU 35-30 today. when I saw the score at the half of that game it was worse than that points spread wise.

You guys back off Trotter.  He isn't doing that bad.  He could use some help from his WR tonight.   If the coaches didn't think he was the best we have he wouldn't be out there.  Do you know more than them? 

If you've paid attention to my Trotter post history then you would know I'm a supporter. He is having a bad game.

If you've paid attention to my Trotter post history then you would know I'm a supporter. He is having a bad game.

He has had several drops also and not getting alot of time to throw.  

I'm O&B through and through...with that said, with #14 at QB and the D as it is, I'd be surprised if we lose by less than 20 next weekend.

Sorry guys...I hate to say it, but that's my 100% honest opinion.

War Eagle ladies and gentleman.  Not a pretty win but a win none the less.  Now on to South Carolina and shutting down Lattimore and company.  I predict Dyer has a big game....assuming we actually give him the ball.  Enjoyed the banter back and forth.  Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend.  War Eagle

True. Offense as a whole not great tonight.

:(

Agreed. The whole team looks like they took this one for granted.

I guess we will have to wait until Samford to see Frazier.

Trotter could definitely get hurt before then.  Between the lack of protection and his tunnel vision he is running for his life back there.

Archived